• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sunday night Table Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiklord

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2015
new mod day. cuboid.

Wf15EUl.jpg

TJmegkj.jpg

going to use this the whole day tmr and see how well it perform, going to pair it with aromamizer 3ml. dual SS316L coil. 12 wraps. ID2.5. around 0.24ohm.

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
How's the leather sleeve holding up to wear and tear? Is the wattage button accessible?
Looks good smell good but buttons difficult to depress and mod can't sit well on flat table. Got to be careful when placing your mod on the table

And also to ensure tanks don't leaks if not leather gone case ha ha!

Sent from Gotham City using Tapatalk

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
@Darkangel Ever since a bad incident with my D2 and the silicon sleeve, I'm quite paranoid of sleeve trapping juice HAHAHA. But it does look good! As they always say, victory smells like a good leather!
Yes, I've similar experience so contemplating during shopping trip but nevertheless bought to try out, when building new tank or changing coil, I always use another mod. If it leaks I'll do the remedies so saving the leather

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
Yes, I've similar experience so contemplating during shopping trip but nevertheless bought to try out, when building new tank or changing coil, I always use another mod. If it leaks I'll do the remedies so saving the leather

Hahaha! I might sew up a leather case if I ever feel like it. Imagine your leather smelling like your favourite juice. Mmmmm

Darkangel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2013
Gotham City
Hahaha! I might sew up a leather case if I ever feel like it. Imagine your leather smelling like your favourite juice. Mmmmm
That's good if you can sew
one. But it the smell of good leather in your hand while you vape. It so comforting and nice

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread