• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Sunday night Table Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
Chill chill..Cmon ladies and gents..i think what Epic is saying is that is not about whos wrong or right here..the rules state that there should not be any mention of buying/selling/trading..so lets maintain status quo, yes?

It's for our this community's good anyways.

"Everything I like is either illegal, immoral, fattening, expensive or impossible."

Reactions: Epic_Sinner

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
If you do not understand my main intention on why we do not mention anything, you should understand that many a time, it does not need any mention of where it comes from. The mods and admins are here long enough to know where this is going. That is also the the reason why it has lead to so many people still posting sensitive topics and comments. And so many members getting PMs they do not wish to receive.

And why do you have the slightest idea that I am directing at you?

ezjayy

Account closed on request
Oct 3, 2015
Look behind you.
1002102_213897548765082_917176225_n.jpg

Reactions: Epic_Sinner

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
If you do not understand my main intention on why we do not mention anything, you should understand that many a time, it does not need any mention of where it comes from. The mods and admins are here long enough to know where this is going. That is also the the reason why it has lead to so many people still posting sensitive topics and comments. And so many members getting PMs they do not wish to receive.

And why do you have the slightest idea that I am directing at you?
so i assumed u mean to say ur msg wasn't directed at me?

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
It's our education system, with its emphasis on grades and mugging in lieu of critical thinking, comprehension and inference, the product of which unfortunately we are witnessing first hand in this forum.

Friends used to tell me I read too much, always thought it was a bad thing back then.
damn so chim.. i read 3times also don understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread