Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenaysh

Oct 30, 2017
I have had one of these suorins for like three weeks and just bought a new filter. I filled it with the juice brand salt, I accidentally hit it thinking the unit was off for a split second, but then took it off and dry hit the cartridge using the bottom as a carb. After thirty minutes or so I went to hit it and it still tastes very burnt and harsh. I tried cleaning the actual unit, but would appreciate any seasoned suorin air owners help

Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I have had one of these suorins for like three weeks and just bought a new filter. I filled it with the juice brand salt, I accidentally hit it thinking the unit was off for a split second, but then took it off and dry hit the cartridge using the bottom as a carb. After thirty minutes or so I went to hit it and it still tastes very burnt and harsh. I tried cleaning the actual unit, but would appreciate any seasoned suorin air owners help

I don't own a sourin, but once you burn a coil the juice is done as the coil dispersed the burnt throughout the juice it's near..

You will need to replace the juice and the coil (atomizer) part..

Welcome to ecf!

Reactions: stols001

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
That could be it, but it had juice and everything in it for maybe five minutes and I went to got prime it and then i hit it for like literally half a second

Time doesn't matter.. in an open system if you burn it you have to dump your tank and clean it well as well as change the coil.

For you it's easier.. I guess you just have to put in a new cartridge. .

• Agree

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yeah I ....ed with vapes after I quit smoking, I suppose I just ruined a cartridge for no reason. I'll be back and I'll follow the steps and what not properly.

Feel free to join in with the forum too... it's a real nice place and you can learn lots and all..

You don't need to have a problem to come hang out.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Actually with a cartridge it's worse... Sometimes you can clean a coil that's not terribly burnt, if you catch it in time, but with a cartridge you don't have access to the coil to do that-- you wind up having to toss the entire thing, a shame, but it is what it is. That's kind of the price of convenience.

Better luck next time and welcome to ECF.

Anna

• Agree

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'd guess the best solution is to use that if it's working for you. Since you had trouble with more traditional vape systems, if you ever decide to try again, you can come here for help selecting something user friendly and help coaching you through it....

I'd be more worried about the battery than the plastic in the pods, honestly. That's likely to be the worst for the environment over the long haul (don't worry, your battery will last! Just not forever....)

Anna

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I have the Suorin Air and if you have burnt the cotton in the cartridge, you need to replace the cartridge. There are many better pod-based systems than this one. The Suorin Air's coil has too much cotton to wick well, the airflow is very tight and the sensor needs more air than the stock pod allows to hit properly. There are hacks on YouTube to open the airflow, even videos on how to open and rewick the cartridge. I've opened one cartridge and it vapes better after rewicking, but it leaks badly and is too much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread