The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suorin Ishare

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by cardsfan300, Jan 29, 2018.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    florida
    Has anyone gotten this kit yet? I know it's new but it's starting to pop up. I like that it has a pcc. I have not been able to find replacement pods yet, so I am wondering what the price will be. If anyone has any experience or a review, please share. I love my myjet with pcc, just wish the pod prices would come down. I can only get 2 maybe 3 refills out of each one. Hoping the Ishare pods will last longer.

2. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    florida
    My suorin ishare came in today. I gotta say for what it is, its not bad so far. It comes with 2 e-cigs, (130 Mah battery), 2 pods and a pcc. The pcc is a must, these things are tiny! They are probably about the length of a king size cigarette. I believe it puts out 7 watts of power. I have filled both pods with 50/50 tobacco juice and so far I am liking it. I will say, flavor wise, the myjet is way better, but the myjet also gives a more powerful hit. I would say the draw on the ishare is nice and smooth. The draw is tight enough for me and I love a tight mtl draw. The vape is very smooth, probably because it is low powered. I will say, I am guessing it would be best for light tobacco flavors or un-flavored juice, as there is not a ton of flavor here, but the tobacco juice I use does not have a bold flavor. I vape to replace smoking, so the muted flavor is no big deal for me. I do not know how long the pods last or how many re-fills i can get yet, but it says in the kit that they should be good for 5 re-fills. The pods hold .9 ml of juice, and so far it seems to not guzzle the juice. The pods are really easy to refill. It is mostly made of plastic, which feels kind of cheap, but I gotta say I love the light weight! This kind of reminds me of the old eroll days, always have an ecig charged when you want it. I will update as i use this more, but so far if you want a very small, re-fillable pod system with a pcc, and do not mind not having a ton of flavor, this may be a good kit. It is not for everyone I am sure, but so far so good!

• Like Like x 1