Suorin Ishare

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
Has anyone gotten this kit yet? I know it's new but it's starting to pop up. I like that it has a pcc. I have not been able to find replacement pods yet, so I am wondering what the price will be. If anyone has any experience or a review, please share. I love my myjet with pcc, just wish the pod prices would come down. I can only get 2 maybe 3 refills out of each one. Hoping the Ishare pods will last longer.

Reactions: stols001

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
My suorin ishare came in today. I gotta say for what it is, its not bad so far. It comes with 2 e-cigs, (130 Mah battery), 2 pods and a pcc. The pcc is a must, these things are tiny! They are probably about the length of a king size cigarette. I believe it puts out 7 watts of power. I have filled both pods with 50/50 tobacco juice and so far I am liking it. I will say, flavor wise, the myjet is way better, but the myjet also gives a more powerful hit. I would say the draw on the ishare is nice and smooth. The draw is tight enough for me and I love a tight mtl draw. The vape is very smooth, probably because it is low powered. I will say, I am guessing it would be best for light tobacco flavors or un-flavored juice, as there is not a ton of flavor here, but the tobacco juice I use does not have a bold flavor. I vape to replace smoking, so the muted flavor is no big deal for me. I do not know how long the pods last or how many re-fills i can get yet, but it says in the kit that they should be good for 5 re-fills. The pods hold .9 ml of juice, and so far it seems to not guzzle the juice. The pods are really easy to refill. It is mostly made of plastic, which feels kind of cheap, but I gotta say I love the light weight! This kind of reminds me of the old eroll days, always have an ecig charged when you want it. I will update as i use this more, but so far if you want a very small, re-fillable pod system with a pcc, and do not mind not having a ton of flavor, this may be a good kit. It is not for everyone I am sure, but so far so good!

BillC8705

Dec 21, 2017
Western Massachusetts
I just received my ishare a couple days ago. Burnt out both pods rather quickly. After studying the pod system, I found it is rewickable. The pods it comes with originally are definitely garbage pods, however, the replacements are of better quality. But if you can put your own top shelf cotton in there...why not?! Much better flavor and vapor production. Next time I rewick the pod I will take photos and post. Will also post a video on YouTube since nobody else has yet. Great system but cheap components out of the gate.

Gahh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Bay Shore LI NY
I just received my ishare a couple days ago. Burnt out both pods rather quickly. After studying the pod system, I found it is rewickable. The pods it comes with originally are definitely garbage pods, however, the replacements are of better quality. But if you can put your own top shelf cotton in there...why not?! Much better flavor and vapor production. Next time I rewick the pod I will take photos and post. Will also post a video on YouTube since nobody else has yet. Great system but cheap components out of the gate.
As you say, the wicking that comes with the brand new unit are complete garbage.
RE-wicking isn't to bad. The bottom pops off easily. Just be careful not to lose any tiny parts.
I lightly torched the existing coil with a lighter, then re-wicked it to my standard, ( not the Chinese 1/4" thick cotton rope style.) It now wicks pretty good, but I find my self torching and re-wicking after every 2 fill ups, ( 1.7ml.) Could be the sweet juice I like gunks up these tiny coils quickly.
I have torched and re-wicked each of the 2 tanks a dozen or so times with better results every time.
I'm waiting on FastTech to get me the 6 spare tanks I ordered. No doubt they'll be wicked like crap!!!!
One trick I learned is to leave the silicon oval gasket in the bottom of the tank, then load the newly wicked coil part into the silicon oval , carefully. It's all about how much cotton you get in place. Preferably, very little, but not to little to cause it to leak.
Overall, this little thing hits pretty nicely.
If I could figure out the right equipment to film the procedure, I'll be on YouTube showing those who have the patience and tools needed to accomplish this tiny / delicate task.
I'll be trying to fit a new coil in them soon. Imagine that won't be any harder than the My Jet, Fuchai V3 or the Boulder Rock.
I copied a guy who used micro nichrome ribbon wire on the My Jet. The hit, taste, and vape cloud were amazing.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdrancor

BillC8705

Dec 21, 2017
Western Massachusetts
As you say, the wicking that comes with the brand new unit are complete garbage.
RE-wicking isn't to bad. The bottom pops off easily. Just be careful not to lose any tiny parts.
I lightly torched the existing coil with a lighter, then re-wicked it to my standard, ( not the Chinese 1/4" thick cotton rope style.) It now wicks pretty good, but I find my self torching and re-wicking after every 2 fill ups, ( 1.7ml.) Could be the sweet juice I like gunks up these tiny coils quickly.
I have torched and re-wicked each of the 2 tanks a dozen or so times with better results every time.
I'm waiting on FastTech to get me the 6 spare tanks I ordered. No doubt they'll be wicked like crap!!!!
One trick I learned is to leave the silicon oval gasket in the bottom of the tank, then load the newly wicked coil part into the silicon oval , carefully. It's all about how much cotton you get in place. Preferably, very little, but not to little to cause it to leak.
Overall, this little thing hits pretty nicely.
If I could figure out the right equipment to film the procedure, I'll be on YouTube showing those who have the patience and tools needed to accomplish this tiny / delicate task.
I'll be trying to fit a new coil in them soon. Imagine that won't be any harder than the My Jet, Fuchai V3 or the Boulder Rock.
I copied a guy who used micro nichrome ribbon wire on the My Jet. The hit, taste, and vape cloud were amazing.

I'm using an organic pre-boiled Japanese cotton. Phenomenol flavor and vapor. The procedure to rewick is so simple and quick. I have not had to rewick the pod yet! The vapor is starting to get slim, so I'll be putting fresh cotton in within the next couple days. I'm just going to film with my Galaxy when I do. And it's almost a must to put the gasket in prior to rewicking. I wouldn't want to mess with getting it over the cotton. I vape a 70/30 6ml Killa Vanilla from Vapor Associates. Best creamy vanilla I've tasted and a nice smooth vape. Was using 24mg salts on the Drop before dropping nic levels. Coils dont gunk up bad at all.

jdrancor

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2008
reddingk.com
Gahh or Bill C8705, I would love to see your rewicking procedure.

I have rewicked a bunch of pods, with different methods. Some with loose cotton, some with tight. I've cut the ends short like with the original pods, and I've left them long to try to wick up more juice. YET, I have found that every time I rewick, the cotton gunks up, turning brown around the coil, and the flavor goes off before I've gone through the juice in a single pod. In fact, some of the brand new pods even seem to go off flavor before a single filling is vaped. I'm using 50/50 Solace creamy tobacco, so the juice is thin and lightly flavored enough that the browning really shouldn't be happening so quickly.

I really like the ishare when it is working, it is spectacular. But, there seems to be a lot of fiddling to get it to go right. I'd love to see a proper rewicking procedure, and I'm really curious about actually putting a new coil in there. The basic device is great, especially with the charging pack. However, it feels like the coil and cotton could use an upgrade.

smoked25years

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2018

Did you post a video of the rewicking?

I took one of the pods apart and damaged it a little. It seems like the pod was sealed with glue. Were yours also sealed with glue? Is there any easy way to get them apart without damaging them?

Suorin-iShare.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread