• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Super LOCAL source for 'important' DIY liquid - Burn Intense

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Well, I'm back from my "sudden and unexpected problem", but let's not dwell on that. Shall we...

Those of you who don't already know, and this after all is a sharing based community based on very few of us, Korea already has a reasonably priced online site to order safe nicotine from. No worries of Customs or additional taxes being applied. Totally legit ;)

Although I haven't tried them myself (as I prefer another site - but not local) , I know of a few people who have and they all said it went very smoothly.

Here it is:

burnintense.org

Cheers ;)

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I was just thinking the other day that a coffee/mocha juice could be an ADV for me for a LONG time. Do you have any idea where I can get the flavors for such a mix? I tried ameliquid but they don't have any flavors in stock

Here you go my friend. No doubt it tastes great!

Coffee Concentrated Flavor 30ml - DIY E-Liquids - Wholesale E Cigarette Liquid , Buy liquid nicotine online, Buy E liquid nicotine wholesale

I'm sure Ryan will throw in some extra samples if you ask him too.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Just a fair warning though, MFS nicotine is well known for its tobacco flavor and aroma. It will turn any juice into tobacco + your flavor.

Really? Has that been the case every time you've made an order?

Not so sure I want my Kiwi juice with a twist of tobacco flavour.

In any event, I'm gonna give them a try, just for the sake of it, and see what happens. Perhaps it was a batch, or a series of bad batches, of tobacco smelling nicotine.

Thanks for that info, Ryan.

alljokingaside

ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2015
Busan, Korea
Thanks for the info and hey to all. Just got my first vaper (a MVP 20W) and waiting on tanks and juice to ship in. (I heart FT so bad right now).

Re: MFS nicotine-tobacco flavor, apparently it can a problem (http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/427177-rtsvapes-nicotine-mfs-nicotine.html). While the link mentions that MFS guarantees their product, I doubt that you'd be able to claim it from here...

Also, just worth a note: I've contacted Burn Intense and apparently, their nicotine solution's 100% PG. (If this is old news, sry)

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I've order from burn intense and got my bottle in 3 business days. It's legit.

Three days, eh! That's fast. From the website I get confused if you must place an order first, then they ship it from their connections in the States, or the Nicotine is already here in Korea.

Their prices seem to be unbelievably cheap, compared to buying nicotine in Korea at a local vape shop. I recall, when I first started vaping, I bought the stupid e-cigarette and E-Liquid from the Korean Vape shop. The E-Liquid didn't have nicotine, so I had to spend another 15,000 won for 2mls of nicotine in a tiny unmarked bottle. Somebody is making BIG money there!

So I ended up with a pencil thin e-cigarette: a KOREAN (so the emphasized) 650mAh battery stick and glass 1.6ml tank, 1 coil, a necklace case, 1 30ml bottle of Mango E-Liquid (made in USA, so they said), and 2mls of nicotine. All for an amazingly rip-off price of 120,000 won.

7 days later I discovered FastTech and HiLIQ and the rest in history. Including the pencil thin e-cigarette which I gave away.

Ryan H

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2013
Changwon, South Korea
The box I got came from within Korea and they used a Korean shipping company. All clues point to it being in-country already...

As for the tobacco taste, they distill the nic from straight tobacco leaves- it's on their website. This is going to give a tobacco flavor and aroma if further refinements aren't made...

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
The box I got came from within Korea and they used a Korean shipping company. All clues point to it being in-country already...

As for the tobacco taste, they distill the nic from straight tobacco leaves- it's on their website. This is going to give a tobacco flavor and aroma if further refinements aren't made...

The Nicotine is refined from tobacco leaves? Good God... I'll pass on that one considering the Tobacco flavor is still prevalent.

All other nicotine I've bought, never had even a hint of tobacco smell. In fact, it's always been odorless, though I can't be so sure as I was dealing with some pretty concentrated stuff, so I kept it well away from my face. Though after I mixed it into a 36mg/ml concoction, I noticed NO smell at all.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Same for me, I've used lots of other nic before MFS and the taste is very obvious. I'm guessing the people who don't taste it either use tobacco flavored juice, like tobacco flavor in general, or have only used MFS nic so they've adapted it it and can no longer detect it.

Besides MFS in Korea, where else within the country can one purchase Nicotine at a reasonable price?

Frankly speaking, I don't know of any. Do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread