Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Hi Rob and all,

I am really interested in getting a GG super slim. I have not used any other battery besides the kr808's in the past so please bear with me on some newbi questions.

If I order the following items, is this everything I need to use the GG super slim with cartomizers?

1 of these chargers : TrustFire TR-001 multi-function lithium-ion battery charger

4 of these batteries : TrustFire 10440 protected 600mAh 3.7v lithium-ion rechargeable battery

The GG super Slim : Vapor Kings - JOYE 510, DSE801, RN4072, DSE901, RN4075, RN4062 and KR808D-1 e-Cigarette batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-Liquid, accessories and more!

Am I leaving anything out?

Also will this run too high voltage for cartomizers? If so I will pick up the 901 parts.

Thanks in advance :)

Michelle

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
Hi Rob and all,

I am really interested in getting a GG super slim. I have not used any other battery besides the kr808's in the past so please bear with me on some newbi questions.

If I order the following items, is this everything I need to use the GG super slim with cartomizers?

1 of these chargers : TrustFire TR-001 multi-function lithium-ion battery charger

4 of these batteries : TrustFire 10440 protected 600mAh 3.7v lithium-ion rechargeable battery

The GG super Slim : Vapor Kings - JOYE 510, DSE801, RN4072, DSE901, RN4075, RN4062 and KR808D-1 e-Cigarette batteries, atomizers, cartomizers, e-Liquid, accessories and more!

Am I leaving anything out?

Also will this run too high voltage for cartomizers? If so I will pick up the 901 parts.

Thanks in advance :)

Michelle

Yes, 7.4 volts is too high for cartomizers. You will also need a GG I7 atty to be able to smoke with.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks guys, I only have cartomizers right now.

I have decided I will be getting a GG as soon as either the Slim or dummy bat for the Super Slim becomes available on vaporkings :)

Slims will be ready in about 4 days. As for dummy battery, better to ask Vapnaway because he deside to make those Michelle:)

jayhawk

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Kansas
I have a super slim and i use cartomizers (vapor4life premium ) all day long at 7.4 volts , they work outstanding!!!.....i also use a regular 510 adapter with a regular 510 atty and that to is the best vape ive ever had!!!....This is my 1st high voltage device and probably my last...I must say though that the regular 510 attys are probably not ideal because ive blown 2 already inside a week but i have a bunch of old ones so no big deal... savin my high volt attys till they are gone .Thank you imeo for a quality product and rob for bringing them to us .

jayhawk

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2009
Kansas
Hey rob ya i use the cart plug refill method and it works great! I have only used premium cartomizers from V4L and they hold up real well ....you only need like a short 2 or 3 second drag and its a massive amount of vapor!! I only mentioned the exact cartomizer i was using because i wasnt sure how regular 808 cartomizers did, i hope no offense is taken bringing up another supplier on your forum none was meant, i just wanted to share my experience with my gg using cartomizers at 7.4 volts and how good it was!!!

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Hey rob ya i use the cart plug refill method and it works great! I have only used premium cartomizers from V4L and they hold up real well ....you only need like a short 2 or 3 second drag and its a massive amount of vapor!! I only mentioned the exact cartomizer i was using because i wasnt sure how regular 808 cartomizers did, i hope no offense is taken bringing up another supplier on your forum none was meant, i just wanted to share my experience with my gg using cartomizers at 7.4 volts and how good it was!!!

I am glad it is working for ya :) I am a HEAVY vapor, 3-4 cartomizers a day, can't wait to get a GG :w00t:

SSRob

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2009
Oklahoma! USA
www.vaporkings.com
I personally like the cartomizers at 6v and I've even used them at 7.4v. In fact I have a 510 cartomizer on my SuperSlim right now. I just refrain from recommending it to anyone not knowing their experience level because of the possibility of not being done correctly. I don't want anyone mistaking awesome throat hit with burning polyester. I actually "drip smoke" with my cartos...that way I can see at a glance if the filler is looking dry and is in need of a few drops of juice.

The "premium" cartomizers are simply a lower resistance coil like the 510 atomizers' are so they will get even hotter inside than a normal KR cartomizer...so exercise extra caution. Regular KR808D-1 cartomizers work quite well at 6v...but again it's an advanced thing in my opinion.

I don't mind any other vendors being mentioned here...we don't try to lock anyone into only buying from us...there are a lot of good vendors out there with products we don't have. And the bad ones just make us look better :)

Rob

Michelle43

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
North Dakota
Ya know, I think I am going to buy the super slim since you have it in stock now :) I use my 808 PT 90% of the time (home and work) anyway, and I think that runs higher than the 808 batteries. I also prefer the regular cartomizers, I have noticed the premiums get really hot too.

If the Super Slim is too much for my cartos I will just use my others until you get the "dummy" battery in stock :)

Yay! So excited :thumbs: Rob you will be getting an order from me today! Before 2pm of course ;)

Thank you all for your feedback,

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread