Super T2

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Rimp already knows this since i Pm'd, but for now the T2 is going to be put on hold. I'm just not happy with the fully shielded button design. The button is way to hard to access and push fully shielded like that and i just can't release something that isn't up to my standards. I made some mods to it, but that then put the economics of it way out of reach. I sincerely apologize to everyone who wanted to get their hands on one, but i just can't in good conscience release something that i feel people will be unhappy with.

Last edited:

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Rimp already knows this since i Pm'd, but for now the T2 is going to be put on hold. I'm just not happy with the fully shielded button design. The button is way to hard to access and push fully shielded like that and i just can't release something that isn't up to my standards. I made some mods to it, but that then put the economics of it way out of reach. I sincerely apologize to everyone who wanted to get their hands on one, but i just can't in good conscience release something that i feel people will be unhappy with.

Glad you are demanding the best.
How about a locking button...turn it and it locks or
just a bigger version of the S6?

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Glad you are demanding the best.
How about a locking button...turn it and it locks or
just a bigger version of the S6?

I was kind of kicking around something like that, something more like the old t1 only made to take two CR123a's, kind of a cross between the T1 and the T2 with a few genes thrown in from the S6:)

btw, shipped out your redrilled and refunneled ttip today!

David

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
I was kind of kicking around something like that, something more like the old t1 only made to take two CR123a's, kind of a cross between the T1 and the T2 with a few genes thrown in from the S6:)

btw, shipped out your redrilled and refunneled ttip today!

David

Thanks for taking care of my T-Tip!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Per our "conversation" thru pm let me know when the new 6's come in please:) Thanks David for being so up front about it, all is forgiven:D
RIMP:evil:

Last edited:

CJsKee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2009
Oklahoma
Can't say I'm not disappointed...but I appreciate your integrity in not putting out something that you aren't personally pleased with. I've had some problems with another high priced (at least what I consider high) mod and it's really a PITA. I'm still going to hang around and see what you come up with next. Maybe I'll start saving my pennies for a S6...that would be sweet!!! Thanks again, David...

North Shore

ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
Rockport, MA
It would be nice if Toyota paid as much attention to product design as Super T. I don't have my SS yet but was sorely tempted by the look and price of this latest compact model. If you are going out on the town, you do not want to lose your SS, but you need something to carry. This seemed extremely good for $50. That's about $25 less than a carton of smokes in Massachusetts, on sale.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
It would be a beast!!! The Big Daddy of the Super 6! ....or the Super 6 SR have it so it can use either 2 CR 123a's for 6 volt and 1 18650 for 3.7 volt.

Just my 2 pennies worth....

jeffcmfrt

I like your pennies:) I've had a couple of big battery mods in the works forever now...maybe it's time for me to get off the pot so to speak:)

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
I like your pennies:) I've had a couple of big battery mods in the works forever now...maybe it's time for me to get off the pot so to speak:)

"Super 6 SR have it so it can use either 2 CR 123a's for 6 volt and 1 18650 for 3.7 volt."

thats what I'm after. I want 18650's.

get off the pot and let us know. lol

oh and I'll be standing here....1st in line!

call it the super 7!...or badas mo fo!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread