• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

supplier recomendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

fish-man

Jun 18, 2009
I hope this is allowed and I'm not breaking any rules ... just LMK if I am.

I bought my first e-cig from all-cam otherwise known as e-home on amazon and whilst they are not the cheapest supplier, so far the customer service has been awesome.

I sent an email saying that my atomizer had developed a burning taste on 16th ... on the 17th I had an email saying that a new unit was on it's way.

Today (22nd) nothing has arrived so I fire off another email just inquiring so that I can try to track it down ... get an email saying another pack will be sent out and they will sort the lost one out from their end.

In my eye's sending out two replacements no question's asked and without asking me to return the old one is pretty dammed decent customer service.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I hope this is allowed and I'm not breaking any rules ... just LMK if I am.

I bought my first e-cig from all-cam otherwise known as e-home on amazon and whilst they are not the cheapest supplier, so far the customer service has been awesome.

I sent an email saying that my atomizer had developed a burning taste on 16th ... on the 17th I had an email saying that a new unit was on it's way.

Today (22nd) nothing has arrived so I fire off another email just inquiring so that I can try to track it down ... get an email saying another pack will be sent out and they will sort the lost one out from their end.

In my eye's sending out two replacements no question's asked and without asking me to return the old one is pretty dammed decent customer service.

i have this problem from time to time and what i usually do is soak the atomizer in white vinegar over night then dumb it in the morning and rinse it out. then i put some boiling water in a shot glass and let the atomizer sit until the water cools and then i let it dry out over night, and voila the smell is gone. Try it at your own risk though. btw the problem is usually caused when the cart is too dry and the filler touches the atomizer

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
I've yet to have success cleaning atomizers with boiling water, I tend to kill them in the process so I can't say I recommend it but it does seem to work for some people.

If you're looking for good prices on M401 e-cig stuff, you can try The e-Smoke Shop at esmokeshop.co.uk

You're right that does happen sometimes, I have stoped cleaning atomizers unless they've got a turn taste in them or well they've died, I try to revive 'em then. I dont clean a perfectly good atty for no reason though. They're disposables ne way and arent meant to last past a week or 2.

fcuk112

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
United Kingdom
i managed to revive on of my attys by leaving them in coke for 2 hours, it seems to work a bit better now.

not sure why, but when the atty starts to give less vapour or strange taste i put on a blank cartridge and keep dragging on it furiously for a while before dropping on a few drops of e-liquid - it seems to work for me also, somehow.

Crash

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2009
Karachi, Pakistan
i managed to revive on of my attys by leaving them in coke for 2 hours, it seems to work a bit better now.

not sure why, but when the atty starts to give less vapour or strange taste i put on a blank cartridge and keep dragging on it furiously for a while before dropping on a few drops of e-liquid - it seems to work for me also, somehow.

i must try this coke idea i've seen a few people on here talking about. I think the reason for getting that awful taste in the atomizer if because people let the cart dry out and once that dry filler burns against the atomizer that funny nutty taste is created. I've been topping up my carts constantly ever since then no more funny taste.

scyllabub

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2008
London, UK
Has the steamer method of cleaning atties been mentioned? You use one of those old-fashioned steamers, aluminium or stainless steel, that you set on top of a saucepan of boiling water (simmering will do), and place the atomisers battery-side-up over the holes in the steamer. They then require a very good draining period to dry out.

I've only done it a couple of times, and some atties have definitely survived the process :)

scylla

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread