Svoemesto and Svoemesto Kayfun Mini 2.1 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

j3suss

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2012
N/A
Hello friends!

I bought two kayfun Mini original. The first mini kayfun had to send svoemesto because the air valve was not working properly. svoemesto sent me, after sending a new old base. So far so good.
Now in my second kayfun happens like that. I make a new setup and when I enter the liquid, and when I vaping leaking liquid from air hole, I think the valve is broken again. I have tried many things but still the same. I have sent several emails to Svoemesto and now does not answer neither, nor any message on Facebook.
Luckily, I sold my old mini kayfun. it worked well for fear that again had problems with the valve. My other kayfun I have here with the broken valve unable to use it without care or help from Svoemesto.
I admit that I hate clones, and Kayfun Lite is a great invention (not Kayfun Mini or 3.1 and her valve), but if I buy original atty is to have a good service after spending much more compared to the price of a clone atty.

Svoemesto showed me that it was good, but not now. :(

A greetings friends.

coaldriller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 28, 2014
West Virginia
When you clean your mini base, make sure you use you plastic tip that was supplied and flush the inside out. Start on the fill port and the flush backwards. Make sure the seal in the fill port is free of debris. Flush from the inside out until no water will come out the fill hole. Also, I have never had no luck with filling from the fill port, as leaking always happened..I found that if I hold my finger over the air hole, unscrew the top cap, fill, replace top cap, then with a paper towel under the bottom, blow through the drip tip to get any juice that's trapped in it out, wipe off and vape...Never no problem with leaking out of my 2.1.

• Informative
Reactions: Pokeroo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread