Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Welcome! Just like the Authentic svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3 and Authentic svoemesto Kayfun K5 threads (links below) this thread will be dedicated to the Authentic svoemesto Kayfun Prime. No clone discussion will be allowed. These threads are dedicated to authentic Svoemesto products only. Thank you for your cooperation.

Rumor has it the Kayfun Prime will be released this month (September, 2017). Phil Busardo just received his today for review. He currently has it posted (with pictures) on his home page.

Taste Your Juice | Can I Taste Your Juice?

From what others have said in the K5 thread along with PBusardo, it sounds like the Prime will be a combination of the Mini V3 and the K5. It has many of the features of the K5 but the capacity of the Mini (2 ml). It appears to be a 22mm atty but significantly shorter than the K5. Strictly mouth to lung. I'm sure it will look nice on smaller box mods.

thumbs_img_6678.jpg

Check out this review of the Kayfun Prime by our own @vapdivrr

Prime Assembly Diagram

F716A080-1398-417F-993B-8D9C3F502608.jpeg

So join in on the fun and anticipation of the Kayfun Prime and also join us on the other Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun threads below..

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun Mini V3

Authentic Svoemesto Kayfun 5

Last edited by a moderator:

MKBarca

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2014
Northern Ireland
Excellent that we have a thread for this now. Waiting patiently. Apparently Phil released the pics too early. All the reviewers who received them were told clearly to keep it quiet for a while until Svoemesto do their official release.

Dimitris has removed all photos of his.

Hopefully soon it will be available. Loving the fact that it is smaller in height. Kayfuns are notoriously long tanks. I think there is a trend these days and an interest in smaller stumpy tanks.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Loving the fact that it is smaller in height. Kayfuns are notoriously long tanks. I think there is a trend these days and an interest in smaller stumpy tanks.
Completely agree! I like small mods. I have a JAC Series-B DNA 75. It's one of the smallest box mods on the market. The K5 just dominates it. Even the Mini is too tall for it. I really want a short 22mm. I was looking around but never pulled the trigger on anything because Svoemesto kept sending teasers out for atties that would fit the bill. Hopefully the Prime is the ticket.

IMG_6859 (Small).JPG

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I guess it will be a reduced version of the K5 with a more restricted airflow. Don't fancy the fact that it has only 2ml capacity but being smaller than the K5 is definitely a pro. I guess it can be considered also a wider mini v3.

I hope it delivers a smooth vape as the Kayfun 5 does. Such nice and quiet vape is what made me use my K5s every day.
21751622_10159470628900650_2093940126115879437_n.jpg
origin-vape-kayfun-prime-rta.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I guess it will be a reduced version of the K5 with a more restricted airflow. Don't fancy the fact that it has only 2ml capacity but being smaller than the K5 is definitely a pro. I guess it can be considered also a wider mini v3.

I hope it delivers a smooth vape as the Kayfun 5 does. Such nice and quiet vape is what made me use my K5s every day.
View attachment 685781 View attachment 685783
Much better pix. Thanks.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Kayfun Prime
Kayfun Prime.png

Kayfun Prime was designed with a singular goal by Svoemesto – to make the MTL vaper happy. You get crystal clear notes from your favorite juice, and a very restrictive airflow. Yes, this is a purely MTL atomizer – there are no direct hit options here. By doing so, SM has geared the Prime for a certain crowd.

Kayfun Prime inherits the Kayfun 5’s easy-to-use airflow and liquid control. You also have a noticeably smaller evaporation chamber, improved coil contact airflow and a lower profile. A new fill port along with cap prevent leakage, spillage and overfill from leaking out of the tank. If you are a KM3 or a K5 user, and you prefer a restrictive airflow, the Kayfun Prime is right up your alley. You don’t need a MTL adapter here.

*Built by Svoemesto to exacting specifications in Germany
*Diameter: 22mm
*Expandable tank section with accessories
*Juice capacity: 2ml
*Newly redesigned fill port and top cap
*1-2 mm of airflow, step adjustable
*Price: US$119.95

Source: tapatalk/e-ciginfo

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
As much as I love my Kayfun mini 3 and the 5. What's the purpose of this tank? Just for it to be shorter? That seems great as the 5 is super long. Looks basically the same, and i'm guessing it'll vape the same as a 3 and a 5 (with the mtl kit). Not see anything where I'll rush out and drop 120 for it. Maybe, if it's in black. Granted, love my Kayfun, vaping on the 5. But I may just pass on this one. We'll see what the reviews have to say when that day comes.

skyboxer1968

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Illinois
As much as I love my Kayfun mini 3 and the 5. What's the purpose of this tank? Just for it to be shorter? That seems great as the 5 is super long. Looks basically the same, and i'm guessing it'll vape the same as a 3 and a 5 (with the mtl kit). Not see anything where I'll rush out and drop 120 for it. Maybe, if it's in black. Granted, love my Kayfun, vaping on the 5. But I may just pass on this one. We'll see what the reviews have to say when that day comes.
Well there are people who like a very tight MTL draw that say the K5 doesn't match up to the KFMv3, so there is a functional deficit there. The KFMv3 has an undesirable form for many, being long and slim. The trend seems to be moving toward short and fat tanks now. This will give people who already enjoy the Doggystyle and new Beserker tank another choice. I expect this to be my first authentic Kayfun purchase.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

Well there are people who like a very tight MTL draw that say the K5 doesn't match up to the KFMv3, so there is a functional deficit there. The KFMv3 has an undesirable form for many, being long and slim. The trend seems to be moving toward short and fat tanks now. This will give people who already enjoy the Doggystyle and new Beserker tank another choice. I expect this to be my first authentic Kayfun purchase.

I love my K5 (and KM3). However, I've moved into smaller box mods and the K5 overwhelms it it terms of size. The KM3 is rather tall too. As Sky said, we need a short and stocky Kayfun. The Prime fits that bill (if you're a MTL).

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
This one really appeal's to me, my favorite Kayfun is the oldest one that does not have the air flow screw in the bottom. (non-plus)
I did get the Kayfun 5, and with the smallest reducer it was still too airy for me, it was about right if I put my thumb over one of the side air holes. I might go back and try to mess with it again at some point. I never did get the Kayfun 3, I would still like to, but I have been short on cash. I think I would like this one better though.:unsure:

KAS

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
This one really appeal's to me, my favorite Kayfun is the oldest one that does not have the air flow screw in the bottom. (non-plus)
I did get the Kayfun 5, and with the smallest reducer it was still too airy for me, it was about right if I put my thumb over one of the side air holes. I might go back and try to mess with it again at some point. I never did get the Kayfun 3, I would still like to, but I have been short on cash. I think I would like this one better though.:unsure:

KAS
The Kayfun Mini 3 is a fantastic atty. It's my all time fave (and the K5 is right there too). Just previous to its release I was mostly using drippers for the flavor. When that KM3 came out it was dripper quality. I put my drippers away and haven't looked back. This Prime gives us the option for a short and fat profile versus the Mini's tall and skinny profile. BTW, the KM3 uses an adjustable airflow screw on the bottom of the atty. You can cinch off the airflow entirely if you wanted. So there is no level of tightness that is unattainable on the KM3.

You know, it's funny. I put the smallest restricter in my K5 too and it was plenty airy. Then I switched to temperature control and I actually had to use the next larger reducer.

Reactions: AstroTurf

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
The Kayfun Mini 3 is a fantastic atty. It's my all time fave (and the K5 is right there too). Just previous to its release I was mostly using drippers for the flavor. When that KM3 came out it was dripper quality. I put my drippers away and haven't looked back. This Prime gives us the option for a short and fat profile versus the Mini's tall and skinny profile. BTW, the KM3 uses an adjustable airflow screw on the bottom of the atty. You can cinch off the airflow entirely if you wanted. So there is no level of tightness that is unattainable on the KM3.

You know, it's funny. I put the smallest restricter in my K5 too and it was plenty airy. Then I switched to temperature control and I actually had to use the next larger reducer.

Yeah I still want one, just not sure when that will happen. This one is very tempting to me, I really like the tight draw. With the KFL lite plus's I could live with those, the air flow screw was just a bit irritating, I preferred the original design. With the plus the fill screw 0-ring also always fails and leaks also. This one just looks like a better first choice for me. :|

KAS

Reactions: AstroTurf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread