The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Swapping juices or hardware

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by tcillc, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    Happy Easter people!! Hope you all are having a great break vaping all day, like myself :)

I have the following juices I'd like to swap for some fruit flavours, cola or red bull:

- Dekang (HG) 30ml -Menthol 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 30ml -Ruyan#4 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 30ml -French Pipe 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 10ml -Flue Cured Tobacco 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 10ml -Concentrated Fragrance 18mg - Full Bottle

Expiry for these juices (as printed on the bottles) is late 2011 to early 2012.

2. MrDismal

MrDismal Moderator ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Hi guys,
    I think a few of us sometimes get flavours we don't like, or receive a bottle with the incorrect nicotine level. So I'm stickying a thread we can use instead of us just posting things to swap in random threads and throwing threads off topic and then the authors of the threads get annoyed. :mad:

We can also use this thread for any parts, mods or carts you've been making that you'd like to swap for stuff or even sell off.
    For instance you might like to post up something and people can make offers to swap or pay for your goods.

We'll see how this goes and if anyone has any ideas please PM me, and please try to stay on topic so that members don't require digging through the thread looking for "up-for-grabs" goods as the thread gets larger. :cool:

3. MrDismal

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    I'm going to kick this baby off with something I've put up for offer in another thread with:

A full 10ml of 18mg Bubblegum - Healthcabin (tastes more like chewing gum if you like mint you'll love it)
    A full 10ml of 18mg Butterscoth - Healthcabin

Both bottles have like 2 drops gone...

Any offers?

4. k.rad

k.rad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 7, 2010
    Adelaide, Australia
    I remember you saying you like Rum, and I have a 10ml bottle of HC rum that's missing less than six drops (hated it) but I've misplaced it. No great loss I thought, but if I find it again I'll let you know. You talking about swapping via mail?

I have a similarly full 20ml bottle of 18mg HC Whiskey if anyone's interested in a swap.

5. MrDismal

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Updated first post of mine....

6. dinium

dinium Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    So I've learnt that having a couple too many quiet ales and then ordering online after the wife has gone to bed isn't a good thing. Too many mistaken selections!

I've got the following from my order that arrived yesterday for trade:
    • 2 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - 555 36mg PG - Full Bottle
    • 1 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - Watermelon 36mg PG - Full Bottle
    • 1 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - Banana 36mg VG - Full Bottle
    Am hoping to swap these for 24-36mg Ry4, Mints/Menthols, Kent/Hilton, Pomegranate etc. tcillc - any of these of interest?

7. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    PM Sent! :)

8. k.rad

Mar 7, 2010
    Adelaide, Australia
    Dinium, if you still have the VG Banana next week I'll probably be willing to swap for an unopened 30ml of 24mg healthcabin PG RY4.

I seem to have a bit of an issue with PG juice, and my throat has been pretty sore today. I'll see how I go after sticking to VG for a few days, but I could be wanting to swap a bit of PG for VG juice after I receive my next juice order.

9. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    PMs sent to k.rad and tcillc.

10. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Update on my juice trades:

• 2x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - 555 36mg PG - Full Bottles
    • 1 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - Watermelon 36mg PG - Full Bottle - tcillc
    • 1 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - Banana 36mg PG - Full Bottle - tcillc
    • 1 x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - Banana 36mg PG - Full Bottle - on hold for k.rad
    I've already managed to push 2 x 555's onto Mr. Dismal :) Nobody else like it? Open to just about any other 30ml juices...

11. tcillc

tcillc Full Member

Jan 22, 2010
    Melbourne
    Stock Update: :)

I have the following juices I'd like to swap for some fruit flavours, cola or red bull:

- Dekang (HG) 30ml -Menthol 24mg - Full Bottle - dinium
    - Dekang (HG) 30ml -Ruyan#4 24mg - Full Bottle - dinium
    - Dekang (HG) 30ml -French Pipe 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 10ml -Flue Cured Tobacco 24mg - Full Bottle
    - Dekang (HG) 10ml -Concentrated Fragrance 18mg - Full Bottle

Expiry for these juices (as printed on the bottles) is late 2011 to early 2012.

12. MrDismal

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    I have the following I'd like to swap with anything ha.

Dekang (HC) 10ml Butterscotch - Full bottle
    Dekang (HC) 10ml Bubble gum - Full bottle

13. k.rad

Mar 7, 2010
    Adelaide, Australia
    What the hell is that? What does it taste like?

14. mooody

mooody Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2010
    Australia
    I'd imagine it's a bit of every flavour!

I have two unused PCC's for 510's (for the short batteries only), purple and silver I'd like to get rid of. Somehow I manage to end up with three of these, and I hardly use my first.

Also I like to swap 5 or 10mls of Ecopure Mild(15mg) for 5 to 10mls of another premium liquid, like wicked or other non-dekang liquid. I love Ecopure (my favourite by far), but I would like to try another quality liquid before commiting to an expensive postage order. Preferably a tobacco flavour, or something not too outlandish.

15. k.rad

Mar 7, 2010
    Adelaide, Australia
    LoL, it does sound a bit scary. Concentrated Fragrance... OF DEATH!

16. Mildew

Mildew Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    I've cross posted on another thread, sorry about that but I'm a little desperate.
    It appears my order from HC is stuck in limbo. In it is juice (and an eGo) I ordered as a birthday present for a friend to give to her husband.
    Now if the eGo doesn't arrive I still have a 510 kit she can give him, however I have no tobacco juices. Actually I have some Dunhill but doesn't taste good at all and the last thing we want to do is turn him off e-cigs before he starts.
    I used to smoke the same cigs as he does now and I quite like Virginia or MLB as tobacco flavours - I'm sure (hoping!) he'll be the same.
    So.. I wonder if anyone has a bottle of Virginia or MLB, around 18mg, they would be willing to part with (sell, swap, whatever). It doesn't have to be a full bottle either as I only need to fill 10 or so 510 carts to get him going.
    I would need to get my hands on it by Friday if at all possible.
    Thanks all.

17. MrDismal

Supporting member
    Oct 21, 2009
    Australia, Melbourne
    Mildew I have a few tobacco flavours from TW that give off a nice throat hit and great vapor, the jouce seems to be a lot thicker than the dekang's. I'll have a look around to see what I have when I get home. And they're all 18mg.

Whatcha got ta offer? :) Are you based in Vic?

18. dinium

Mar 23, 2010
    Melbourne, Australia
    Update on my juice trades:
    • 2x Vaper4Life (Dekang) 30ml - 555 36mg PG - Full Bottles still waiting for a new home
    And if anyone is thinking of trading with tcillc, do it. He did a great job on the packaging and was super quick.

19. Mildew

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    Hey Boss (MrD),
    I only have Dekang juices, all have been opened:
    RedBull HC 18mg PG - about 6 drops removed
    Cherry HG 18mg VG - 8ml
    Cappuccino HG 24mg PG - 8ml
    Watermelon SEJ 12mg PG - 9ml
    Bluberry SEJ 12mg PG - 6ml

If these are any good then happy to swap for something similar to Virginia - the issue is getting the juice here by Friday, it would have to be posted today or early tomorrow morning.. I'm in country SA, near the Vic border (not in an Express postcode).
    Cheers.

20. Mildew

Jan 22, 2010
    Oztralia
    I'm not panicing now as the parcel has finally hit Australia - still may not get it by the end of the week but at least my friend knows that it is almost here.
    My measly offerings are still available for swap if MrD/anyone wants them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.