• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Swapping juices or hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaze2011

Feb 28, 2011
Australia
Hey guys,
I'm posting here 'cause I'm not sure where to put this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

After giving it a fair go I've discovered that e-cigs aren't really my thing so I'd like to sell off all
of the stuff I've got.

I don't really want to ship it overseas so it's Australia only.
Any ideas where I can list if for sale ?

Thanks.

XBoNeSX

Aug 1, 2011
A, A
  • Deleted by oldsoldier
  • Reason: eliquid with nicotine sales are illegal in austrailia. please do not openly post

DB87

Jan 30, 2012
Sydney
Hi guys

I've purchased crazy Volumes of liquid and I realized I have enough to last me for about 2 yrs :s ive been experimenting heaps with flavored from a variety of suppliers and most I'd like to keep as my tastes are always changing. I do however have 8 doublers zero nic from tasty vapor, all which I love but once you have 60mls of double flavor eliquid. By the time you dilute it yu have 120mls of each so overstocked on my part...

I have the following full bottle 30mls of untouched double strength zero nic to swap, for either DIY flavors and nic juice pure or premixed flavors. Im happy to measure out different quanitites so you don't neccecaraly need to take e full 30mls

Atomic cyanide (my all time fav!)
Mojito
Pineapple/orange/banana
Piña colada
Tin box mint
Markimars watermelon bubblegum
Mahalo Oahu
Ultimate vanilla

Check the site for full description. They're all really really good! Pm me if you want more details, prefer to do a face to face swap in sydney.

Adam the Aussie

ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2011
Australia
Pretty sure what you've got there DB87 are only single strength. Tasty Vapor's doublers aren't double strength, they're used to cut nic content of the same juice flavour. For example if you had 30ml of 36mg Atomic Cinnacide and you added 30ml of the Atomic Cinnacide doubler, you'd have 60ml of 18mg Atomic Cinnacide. Tasty Vapor don't offer double strength juice.

Kerensky

Nov 17, 2010
Perth
Hi all, hope I'm posting this in the right place, it's been a while since I've dropped by.

I quit the tobacco cigs about a year and a half ago and took up vaping for about six months (thanks in part to reading these forums), at then end of which I'd beaten the addiction and noticed that I'd pretty much stopped bothering to vape too. Now I'm having a pre-emigration clearout and I found all my e-cig stuff. Anyone want it?

I don't know if people want used equipment and obviously I'm only offering batteries, cases and still-sealed supplies (nothing I've sucked on :). Inventory -

Two manual 510 batteries (a bit scuffed)
A 510 USB passthrough
5 510 atomisers
12 510 cartridges
3 510 Cartomisers
510 mains charger
510 PCC/charging case
Plastic drip-tip

6V Indulgence w. two batteries,
Two chargers (so you can charge both batteries at the same time)
Indulgence USB passthrough cable (this will overtax any computer USB socket, be warned)
Indulgence adaptors for 510 and various other atomisers
1 High-Voltage 510 atomiser

All of it came from eVape.com.au
Obviously I wouldn't say no to a bit of cash for all this, but the truth is that it's going in the trash (batteries disposed of properly of course) in two and a half weeks if nobody wants it, so I will take an offer of $0 into consideration. I live in Mosman Park, WA, pickup preferred, reply in thread or PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• ecigstuff2.jpg
    ecigstuff2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 20

missmopar77

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
QLD Australia
Seeing as I can't find an edit button -

I only had one enquiry about the stuff I listed above, and that went dead, so it's going in the bin as I need to clear my house in about three days.

What a pity I only stumbled across this thread now! I cant believe no one took you up on your offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread