The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Swapping juices or hardware

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by tcillc, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. XBoNeSX

XBoNeSX Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    A, A
    Hey after some of your juices please alex

2. XBoNeSX

XBoNeSX Full Member

Aug 1, 2011
    A, A
  3. blaze2011

blaze2011 Full Member

Feb 28, 2011
    Australia
    Hey guys,
    I'm posting here 'cause I'm not sure where to put this so sorry if it's in the wrong place.

After giving it a fair go I've discovered that e-cigs aren't really my thing so I'd like to sell off all
    of the stuff I've got.

I don't really want to ship it overseas so it's Australia only.
    Any ideas where I can list if for sale ?

Thanks.

4. XBoNeSX
    This message by XBoNeSX has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 10, 2011, Reason: eliquid with nicotine sales are illegal in austrailia. please do not openly post.
    Oct 10, 2011
  5. matumatu

matumatu Full Member

hi all im in bendigo and want to try a few different flavors

i diy my own juice so nic lvl can be of ur liking if any1 is interest in swaping flavors/juice pm me

all health cabin flavors i have menthol,bubble gum,spearmint,red bull[energy cow],vanilla,grape, cherry, watermelon

6. Sicarius

Sicarius Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 30, 2011
    NZ
    Got some stuff due shortly that I can sell on cos I won't need it all

32ga Kanthal A-1 0.20mm 45 ohm/m
    37ga Nichrome 0.12mm 98 ohm/m
    1mm Glassfibre wick

10 meters of each resistance wire available
    5 meters of atomizer wick available

This will be for NZ members only please :vapor:

7. AlexPerth

AlexPerth Full Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Perth, Australia
  8. DB87

DB87 Full Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Sydney
    Hi guys

I've purchased crazy Volumes of liquid and I realized I have enough to last me for about 2 yrs :s ive been experimenting heaps with flavored from a variety of suppliers and most I'd like to keep as my tastes are always changing. I do however have 8 doublers zero nic from tasty vapor, all which I love but once you have 60mls of double flavor eliquid. By the time you dilute it yu have 120mls of each so overstocked on my part...

I have the following full bottle 30mls of untouched double strength zero nic to swap, for either DIY flavors and nic juice pure or premixed flavors. Im happy to measure out different quanitites so you don't neccecaraly need to take e full 30mls

Atomic cyanide (my all time fav!)
    Mojito
    Pineapple/orange/banana
    Piña colada
    Tin box mint
    Markimars watermelon bubblegum
    Mahalo Oahu
    Ultimate vanilla

Check the site for full description. They're all really really good! Pm me if you want more details, prefer to do a face to face swap in sydney.

9. Adam the Aussie

Adam the Aussie Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2011
    Australia
    Pretty sure what you've got there DB87 are only single strength. Tasty Vapor's doublers aren't double strength, they're used to cut nic content of the same juice flavour. For example if you had 30ml of 36mg Atomic Cinnacide and you added 30ml of the Atomic Cinnacide doubler, you'd have 60ml of 18mg Atomic Cinnacide. Tasty Vapor don't offer double strength juice.

10. Kerensky

Kerensky Full Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Perth
    Hi all, hope I'm posting this in the right place, it's been a while since I've dropped by.

I quit the tobacco cigs about a year and a half ago and took up vaping for about six months (thanks in part to reading these forums), at then end of which I'd beaten the addiction and noticed that I'd pretty much stopped bothering to vape too. Now I'm having a pre-emigration clearout and I found all my e-cig stuff. Anyone want it?

I don't know if people want used equipment and obviously I'm only offering batteries, cases and still-sealed supplies (nothing I've sucked on :). Inventory -

Two manual 510 batteries (a bit scuffed)
    A 510 USB passthrough
    5 510 atomisers
    12 510 cartridges
    3 510 Cartomisers
    510 mains charger
    510 PCC/charging case
    Plastic drip-tip

6V Indulgence w. two batteries,
    Two chargers (so you can charge both batteries at the same time)
    Indulgence USB passthrough cable (this will overtax any computer USB socket, be warned)
    Indulgence adaptors for 510 and various other atomisers
    1 High-Voltage 510 atomiser

All of it came from eVape.com.au
    Obviously I wouldn't say no to a bit of cash for all this, but the truth is that it's going in the trash (batteries disposed of properly of course) in two and a half weeks if nobody wants it, so I will take an offer of $0 into consideration. I live in Mosman Park, WA, pickup preferred, reply in thread or PM me if you're interested.

Attached Files:

11. AlexPerth

AlexPerth Full Member

Jan 25, 2010
    Perth, Australia
    Looking for some juice and flavouring if anyone has something to spare. Not really a fan of any of the Dekang / Health Cabin etc juice. Like fruity stuff and good tobacco flavours. Favourite vendors are LiquidXPress and Halo. If you've got anything to offer then please get in touch.

12. Kerensky

Kerensky Full Member

Nov 17, 2010
    Perth
    Seeing as I can't find an edit button -

I only had one enquiry about the stuff I listed above, and that went dead, so it's going in the bin as I need to clear my house in about three days.

13. g12528

g12528 Full Member Verified Member

Mar 31, 2012
    adelaide
    i have

jw gummi bear doubler vg approx 7ml
    30ml fa maxboro concertrate
    30ml fa mango cocerntrate

would like to swap for other concertrates

14. missmopar77

missmopar77 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 5, 2012
    QLD Australia
    What a pity I only stumbled across this thread now! I cant believe no one took you up on your offer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.