Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
So, I'm still a newbie so bare with me :) I've ordered a few different sample packs from various vendors. Not all of them have arrived yet, but the ones I've tried haven't really hit the spot for me yet.

I find myself gravitating toward the sweet, dessert-type flavors, as it not only keeps me off cigarettes, but also curbs my sweet tooth. The problem I'm having is that the dessert flavors I've tried so far aren't even a little bit sweet. Some of the flavors are ok, but they don't have any sweetness at all which really leaves me dissatisfied.

Now I know you can buy "sweeteners" to add to your juices, but I'm hoping someone can recommend a vendor that sells a good variety of quality dessert flavors that are already at least a little bit sweet right out of the eye-dropper.

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Try Ms T's Bakery ejuice, her most popular are snickerdoodle, cake batter, strawberry shortcake, chocolate brownies and one of my favs, white chocolate raspberry cheesecake, yummmm. bnrk

That's actually one of the one's I ordered from that hasn't arrived yet. That makes me feel much better. Are they sweet out of the box without adding sweeteners?

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Welcome Mrunshe! :)
If u are looking for some sweets for your sweet tooth and u want the best customer service and ultra fast shipping that wont break the bank try the Sugar Cookie, Gooey Carmel Cookie, Gooey Butter Cake, Orange Dreamsicle, Banana Milkshake, juice from Altcig.

This is a wonderful vendor, u will enjoy the juices out of the mailer in just a couple days, but they will also get better with some time on them. Plus they have an awesome affordable sweetener that I use in almost all my juices, I like my stuff sweet! :) they also have a very active "vape happy" thread if u have any questions or comments. Plus it's just a fun place to hang out. Come on by, u won't be sorry! :) Tell them Lethal sent u! :)

Hope u find a juice u love!!

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
Welcome Mrunshe! :)
If u are looking for some sweets for your sweet tooth and u want the best customer service and ultra fast shipping that wont break the bank try the Sugar Cookie, Gooey Carmel Cookie, Gooey Butter Cake, Orange Dreamsicle, Banana Milkshake, juice from Altcig.

This is a wonderful vendor, u will enjoy the juices out of the mailer in just a couple days, but they will also get better with some time on them. Plus they have an awesome affordable sweetener that I use in almost all my juices, I like my stuff sweet! :) they also have a very active "vape happy" thread if u have any questions or comments. Plus it's just a fun place to hang out. Come on by, u won't be sorry! :) Tell them Lethal sent u! :)

Hope u find a juice u love!!

Oh nice! They have a dessert sampler pack, too. I'll give that a whirl.

Wren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Chi-town
Try Vape Dudes E-Cat fruit liquids.

I am vaping on their Orange Cream atm and it tastes just like a creamsickle, super sweet and bright with a little vanilla-ey cream undertones.

I've also heard really good things about their other flavors, and the cool thing is they let you totally customize the juice you order including nic strength, amount of flavoring and PG/VG ratio.

And they have a 40% off your first juice order coupon (1 time only) that is awesome!!

Here is their website!!

The Best eJuice - VapeDudes.com - Hand-Crafted Gourmet & Organic - 100% USA Ingredients

gordong11

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2012
Delray Beach, FL (SE FL)
I like MS T stuff too, but dang 2 weeks to get and 2 weeks to steep plus on your first order most people only order sample sizes. so then if you do find something you like, you need to wait another long time before you get enough/then steep long enough for a regular vape. I consider Ms T a backburner vape for this reason, place the order and forget you placed it :) otherwise it's a lot of clockwatching.

ShelleyF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Tennessee
That is why I never tried Ms. T. I don't have the money to buy hoping I will like something and have to order something else in the meantime. Plus she doesn't give the ratio of PG/VG and I have to watch how much PG I use. That turns me off completely. If she is so good she really needs to get more help and her prices are way too high. I have heard it isn't worth as much as she is charging but she is good though I heard.

angel755

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Sarasota, FL
I cannot say I've tried a lot of dessert flavors from different vendors. I have tried several from Mrs. T's and will admit to liking them all. I did find however like you did that some of the flavors I thought would be sweet weren't quite sweet enough for me. My first order I got Eclair Filling which I didn't find sweet at all, and Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee which wasn't sweet much either. I wasn't expecting it so much in the coffee but did in the eclair filling. This past order, I did order a 10ml bottle of her sweetener for $3, which is listed as very sweet and only needed one drop per 6ml. This time I ordered Cheesecake Brownies, Coconut Dream Pie, Orange Dreamsicle, Tangerine and Cake Icing in Vanilla Cupcake. I can't speak to any but the Cake Icing because I can't put it down :blink: I did add 2 drops of sweetener to a 10 ml bottle. I might as well be eating cake icing right off the cake, it's that good to me anyway. I did order it on June 3rd and didn't receive until June 16th but it was well worth the wait.

Happy dessert hunting! I may try some of the others mentioned here though as 2 weeks is a long time to wait. Methinks Mrs. T needs some help in the bakery!

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
I cannot stand artificial sweeteners, but you can't put real sugar in an ejuice, as far as I know, it would wreak havoc on your atty, so it's tricky for me to find sweet ejuices I like- if they use too much sweetener, it ruins it for me, so I'd rather they erred on the side of not quite sweet enough. Ms T's sweetener doesn't taste fake to me, and it's cheap- a little goes a long way.

Speaking of which, Ms T is definitely worth the wait. Ms T does not sweeten most of her stuff though, so if you do order some, order the sweetener with it. If you can be patient enough to let it steep once you get it, her ejuices get even better with time. Believe me, I understand the frustration, but she is very upfront about the longer wait times (unlike some other vendors who don't tell you there will be a delay til after you've paid), and she is very dedicated to quality. I'm a natural born Veruca Salt when it comes to waiting for things, but I am willing to wait for what I want when it's that good.

I have a sweet tooth when it comes to ejuice too, and I like strong flavors. I definitely recommend Ms T, but I'm also a new fan of ECBlends. The black licorice I ordered from them (with extra flavor!) was really well priced, very strong and very sweet, perfect licorice candy flavor, actually better than any licorice candy I've ever had. The shipping was cheap and fast, too, and out of all the samples I ordered, there wasn't a sucker in the bunch. I haven't heard a single bad thing about them, and I'll be ordering more from them today.

If you like tropical flavors, I highly recommend rawrvapor. My fav, Dawn of Truth, is light and sweet and breezy goodness, kind of a banana daquiri/pina colada hybrid flavor to die for. It didn't need steeping time to be good, either- it was heaven right out of the mailbox.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I use only one vendor these days when it comes to my juices. Ms. T's. Yeah, the wait can be a toughy sometimes. I learned fast to make sure that my favorite juices are ordered in multiples, and when I am down to my last bottle on a favorite flavor, I order immediately. Is Ms. T's worth the wait? In my opinion...a loud Heck Yeah!! I have ordered a bottle of other stuff here and there from various vendors, and was disappointed repeatedly because the flavors weren't what I wanted them to be. I have been a loyal customer to Ms. T's since November, and not once has she or Brandon not come through delivering fabulous juice, answering my many questions, and making sure that my orders are well taken care of. Her wait times are up front and posted on the main page of her website. Would I like it to be faster? Well, duh! Of course it would be nice. However, I appreciate the up front honesty about the delays, and I make sure to order what I need and time my orders so there is no real skin off my nose. Her juice is THAT good in my opinion, and to me, more than well worth the wait.

Strawberry shortcake is my favorite juice by her, and it's amazing. It's like she smashed a shortcake and some strawberries in my bottle and added whip cream for good measure. Blueberry pie is so good, it's sinful (and you have the option to add or not add ice cream if you want). She mastered the Snickerdoodle. Her fruit flavors are intense with eyepopping goodness. Her Peppermint White Chocolate reminds me of peppermint bark at Christmas time. Her Peppermint is the most amazing peppermint I have ever tried.

harleydiva

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Southern Michigan
I second the suggestion for Kick Bass Vapor. My favorite vape right now is their Strawberry Pie...it tastes just like fresh strawberries and warm pie crust. Gooey Butter Cake is awesome. Just finished a bottle of Butterscotch Cookie that was also great. Haven't tried their Snickerdoodle, but like the Warm Sugar Cookie very much.

They are getting ready to relocate....so may be closed for a couple of weeks soon. They are much quicker to get orders out, and I like their stuff better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread