Your favorite cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
I've been hunting for a good cinnamon for a while. I tried a few cinnamon bun/roll flavor but they had that chemical dessert taste. I tried highbrow cinnamon, which was ok but light and has ZERO throat hit which I found frustrating.

So far my favorite has been hot cinnamon 50/50 from the digital cig. Tastes like the real thing, no unnecessary added sweetness or creaminess, at the same time it doesnt burn my tongue, though it has sufficient spicy heat and sweetness. Yet, I am sure there are better ones out there since the best cinnamon cant be coming from a non e-juice specialized store.

Blood_of_Adonis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2012
Space
my fav has been the Cinnibiscus from madvapes.com Cinnibiscus

It's definitely not a hot cinnamon, but you do still get the spiciness. It's complemented with Hibiscus which gives it a smoother body than the traditional hot cinnamons, but it doesn't have the "dessert" taste the rolls come with. I burned through my 30ml of 100%VG/24mg in about a week last time I got it.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I just got a new juice yesterday and havent been able to put it down since. Its Fiery Nuts from Rawr. Its a very natural cinnamon flavor, not the red hot candy type of cinnamon. It has some really nice nutty undertones...pecan maybe? I am loving this stuff though...easily an all day vape. If you've tried Ms T's Snickerdoodle, it reminds me of that cinnamon, but without the extra sweetness of the cookie. So good! I got a few of their other cinnamon juices to try as well, but I haven't tried them yet since I've been so hooked on this one.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
My favorite Cinnamon would have to be ECBlend's Cinnamon Fireball. Cinnamon Fireball - eLiquid Flavor - ECBlend I get it regular strength, with 50/50 blend. It is very smooth with a subtle vanillaish touch on the exhale. This one reminds me very much of Hot Tamales candies and I like it - alot. It is also the juice that got me completely off of analogs. :)

My 2nd favorite would have to be Tasty Vapor's Atomic Cinnacide also in 50/50 with added sweetener. Welcome to Tasty Vapor
This one has a bit more "bite" to it than Cinnamon Fireball.

Whichever Cinnamon that you go with know that you will have to dedicate one atomizer/cartomizer solely to the flavor as it is impossible to fully eradicate from the atomizer, or cartomizer. Also, cinnamons have a tendency to crack and/or melt plastics... so plan to use metal, or glass with them.

~Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread