chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Ahlusion Sweet Surrender, US, 70/30 PG/VG

posted to VaporRater.com 07.05.2012
The master blenders at Ahlusion have created one of the most interesting e-liquids I've ever had the pleasure of reviewing. The flavors are so seamlessly entwined, it's hard to identify exactly what they are. The overall components are sweet fruits with a slight tartness and a creaminess that is downright extraordinary. The creamy flavor and mouthfeel of the vape is the most dominant aspect of the juice and it's absolutely remarkable how closely it resembles eating a big spoonful of freshly whipped cream. There is a hint of coconut backing up that rich creaminess adding another dimension of flavor and creating a rich, decadent vapor that will almost make you forget you're not actually eating anything. The fruity flavors are a bit hard to pin down. There seems to be elements of peach, some type of berry, and maybe even a touch of banana, but with flavors interwoven as tightly as these, it's extremely difficult to pick up on any one distinctive characteristic. Normally, I find that this blending of flavors yields a very basic, generic fruit flavor. However, in this case, the flavors all come together to create a perfect backdrop for the cream and coconut, contributing notes of acidity and sweetness that create a sophisticated, well balanced dessert vape that is incomparable to anything I've reviewed up to this point. Combine all that with a great throat hit and plumes of sweet, sweet vapor, and it all adds up to a perfect score.

Accuracy of Flavor – 5/5
Flavor Density – 5/5
Throat hit – 5/5
Vapor Production – 5/5

Last edited:

chefjosh

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2010
Florida
Agreed! I've reviewed two of their juices so far, and I think I have one more in my "waiting to be reviewed" box as well. Both of the juices I've reviewed have been truly spectacular. The other one that's up on the website is a Pralines and Cream that scored 19 out of a possible 20 stars. The only point they lost was in throat hit...not completely unexpected from such a sweet juice. The only other vendor that has impressed me so thoroughly is Rawr. I can't wait to get my hands on more of their stuff, but it'll have to wait until I make some headway in the overflowing box of juice that is waiting for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread