Sweet Tooth Sale at Alien Visions E-Juice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
SweetToothSale.jpg

We're back up and running with a hearty selection of flavors, but most important is our crazy Sweet Tooth Sale going on NOW!

All of our Sweet Flavors (100% VG) are 20% off and our PG/VG mixed juice (sweet flavors only) are marked down to 5.00 for a 12ml bottle!!!

Also three of our most prized tobacco flavors are available: Boba's Bounty, Marly, and RY4!!

Our flavors are only available in our 12ml sizes for a limited time as we await our restock of 18ml bottles, but don't wait our sale only lasts until May 22nd!!!

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Very low PG, the majority is VG the only PG is the minuscule amount they add to flavorings. Percentage would be no more than 10% PG and a ratio... (I'm an English major, making me do math is cruel) is like less than 9:1 (???). Check my math. 9 parts VG to 1 part PG to make 100%? or would it be 10:1....grrr I hate ratios.

If you are wondering because you are sensitive to PG then I would suggest just going with the 100% VG juice, it will keep your throat from feeling like trash after vaping all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread