Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
The AVEJuice “Cuba Libre Sale”

Alien Visions E-Juice

From now until May help us liberate our stock of Havana Gold! 12ml bottles of hand mixed goodness for only 5.50! Act now while this sale overlaps our “Coming to America Sale” and receive and additional 20% off of everything in the store! That’s 4.40 a bottle for an insanely low price of .36 per ML!

• Havana Gold for as low as 4.40 a bottle!
• Act now and get 20% off all items in the store as well!
• Check out our new selection of battery adapters and connectors!
• Hand crafted flavors!
• Super low shipping costs (3.80) and free shipping on all orders over 35 dollars!

Our Havana Gold flavor’s taste is uncanny to a real cigar and really takes care of you when you want a solid tobacco flavor. It is strong, smooth and satisfying to the last drop!

We also have an entire restock of Boba’s Bounty and RY4, so if you’ve been waiting then wait no longer! Act now there are no more restocks in progress. We won’t be resupplying until we’re moved back to the U.S.!!!

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
I ordered on Saturday when the new Boba came in and was announced. And, I ordered again on Sunday when the Cuba Libre sale was announced. $4.40 for 12 mls was too good of a deal to turn down. Both times I ordered something new to try. AVE is *that* good.

The only issue I have, and it's picayune, is that the labels aren't good quality. 12 mls will last me a week or so. By the end of the week the labels are wiped pretty much clean. But, if that's what keeps the cost down, so be it.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
The only issue I have, and it's picayune, is that the labels aren't good quality.

I totally agree. You are witness to the result of an uninformed decision. The label maker I've purchased is great for brick and mortar stores to put disposable labels on their products but doesn't stand against the wear and tear of use. This is one of the primary things I'll be looking into when I get back stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread