Sweet-Vapes: Cinnamon Roll, Waffle (butter/syrup), Caramel Popcorn, S'more; Vaporbomb: New Peach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
Each flavor was done on a 510 with a 510 atty. All flavors are 12mg nicotine at 80PG/20VG. All flavors were steeped for about 5 days, and I've been vaping all of them for a few weeks. The sweet-vapes flavors were tested with and without coffee (just to see if it tastes better since I drink coffee all the time with my bakery and breakfast juices :vapor:). The Vaporbomb flavor was tested with water and then again with lemonade. Hey- sometimes a juice simply compliments what you're drinking :2cool: :vapor:

Sweet-Vapes: Sweet-Vapes.com
I really enjoy Dayna's juices, regardless of the fact that the liquids are a bit on the pricier side. Very great service and moderately fast shipping. I'll pay the extra dollar or two for juices that go well with my taste-buds. I paid quite a bit for the analogs that I liked, so why not now, if I don't have to order juice every single day? :vapor: I am very pleased with s-v's flavors. :)

Cinnamon Roll: This is a nice flavor for the morning, since the cinnamon awakens the taste-buds, but isn't too potent to numb them for the rest of the day. On the inhale is a nice ground cinnamon taste with a buttery danish taste. On the exhale is almost a glazed danish taste with a sweetness to it that compliments the cinnamon aftertaste. The throat-hit is decent, but not as strong as I would prefer it to be. Out of all of the flavors from s-v that I am currently reviewing, this one is my favorite. I like this flavor with coffee, but the coffee slightly mutes it, which makes sense and it doesn't bother me. This is will definitely be a re-order.

Caramel Popcorn: My first reaction to this is tasting coffee. Nice, smooth coffee, but then the sugary taste of caramel kicks in. The taste almost reminds me of those Reisen candies, but not so chocolate-y... but has the same bold taste of caramel. Very smooth, though, no burnt or awkward taste. On the exhale, there's an ever-so-slight hint of butter, which I assume is the "popcorn" taste. I wish that the popcorn would pop out more, but this is also the best caramel flavor I've tried. I like this flavor because it has a very nice throat hit, and has a nice kick to it. This is actually quite tasty with coffee, since there is a java-like undertone to the flavor, and I prefer vaping it with coffee. This will also be a re-order, but, again, I wish the popcorn would... pop out more, no pun intended.

Waffle: This is a pretty interesting Waffle recipe. It's not all maple syrup, which is a good start. I can't really put my finger on exactly what I taste first, but it all comes together at the exhale: butter, waffle, syrup, and kind of in that order, but blending together comfortably. It's smooth on the taste-buds, and has no weird aftertaste. This flavor is superb with coffee, and that's what matters to me because I purchase most of my baked goods flavors with the intent to vape them with my coffee throughout the day. This is another re-order.

S'more: Keep in mind that I had one flavor with chocolate, which was S'more from Vaporbomb, that I actually liked, but then one day it just didn't suit me. Still, I didn't give up on chocolate vapes, so I tried another flavor with chocolate, KBV's Troll Bridge Cookie, but I didn't like it. I decided to give s-v's S'more a chance. Vaping chocolate and I just don't mix. The chocolate overpowered the marshmallow and graham cracker. I just really don't like chocolate-y flavors. I'm sure to someone who likes chocolate flavors may like this, since it wasn't repulsive, but not for me. I won't be re-ordering this again.

------

VaporBomb: www.vaporbomb.com
Vaporbomb is my primary e-liquid source. They are currently going through some juice recipe changes, but have marked which ones are new. Since their original Peach is my all-day vape besides any of my Snickerdoodle juices, I had to get their "New concentrated" Peach.

Peach: This recipe easily bypasses its original mixture. The peach flavor is rich and very juicy, but my favorite part is the cool, smooth flavor. Nothing gets me more than a warmer fruit flavor. This Peach delivers that! On the inhale it is very smooth and sweet, and on the exhale it is very juicy! I am in love with this recipe change! I really also enjoy the throat-hit, it's absolutely perfect! The best part of doing this review was drinking a nice, cold glass of freshly mixed Lemonade. It is absolutely the best combination for the summer!

Thank you all for reading this and enjoy the summer while it's here! :vapor:

+Raynen

Raynen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
CT
gamingraynen.blogspot.com
The strawberry bananna shake at sweet-vapes with cold shot added is great! also brownies and berry smothie some of the drinks you add cold or freezen shots to juice i have liked it.I'll get more here for sure.

Yummy! Sounds good to me :vapor: I really wish that ANY chocolate flavor would taste good to me, but they for some reason just don't suit me well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread