Not open for further replies.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
First off i want to let everyone know that i vaped almostly strickly tobacco'ish ejuices since i have started vaping in Sept 2010, with the exception of a few 3 or 6ml bottles of different things here and there. But recently watched a vid from grim green and he briefly spoke of sweet-vapes.com caramel spanish gold tobacco and how much he liked it. he's generally spot on with juices and ive liked the ones he's recommended so i ordered a few. 50/50 pg/vg 12mg regular flavoring

-caramel spanish gold: a good sweet caramel tobacco. wasnt a huge fan at first because it was a little too sweet compared to cigar'ish type flavors i tried but within an hour or so i couldnt stop vaping it. caramel forefront with tobacco after. very smooth and just lovely.

-banana foster (wifes pick): actually pretty good too. not overwhelmingly banana and makes for a tasty desert vape

-kona coffee: i like drinking kona coffee this one wasnt bad/really good. ill try it again in a few days.

-FREE SAMPLE of Sweet Tart (like the candy): skeptical but i tried it. This has got to be my new favorite desert type/snack or whatever type of juice. i like the candy and this is spot on! they hooked me with the free sample.

i was so impressed with the order that i ended up ordering the a sampler batch. they have a few options 3x3ml,5x5ml, 5x3ml, and so on...i ordered 5x3ml samplers
-pineapple upside down cake
-peach mango
-gummy bear
-french toast w/ syrup
-ORGANIC white chocolate macadamia

30pg/70vg
6mg
Regular Flavor

I highly recommend Sweet-vapes.com to all!

AtomNeely

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2011
Alpharetta, GA
Sounds promising, I watched that review you spoke of as well and it got me interested. I've been looking for a good supplier since my fiance found out that the VG I use in my DIY stuff gives her headaches and now wont touch things I've mixed myself (means more for me :D). Let us know what the other flavors are like, I am interested in the pineapple upside down cake, sounds yummy!

Also, a quick question, does the Sweet Tarts flavor actually have a tartness? I don't know if you can replicate sourness in juice, but I think it would be nice and refreshing to have a sour juice to wake up the tastebuds in the middle of the day after vaping the same flavor all morning.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
i will do mini reviews of the new flavors when they arrive.

sweet tarts unfortunately doesnt have a tart'ish taste. i too wish a sourness could be duplicated but i fear it would involve juice in my mouth..haha..but i really like the sweet tart nicquid. it works for me as a quick change of flavor inbetween tobacco vapes.

SweetPuff

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
USA
Looking forward to your impression on the samples you ordered. I got two 5 x 3ml samplers (one set of organic flavors in 6mg and the other set non-organic in 12mg), some were really good, others ok/good and a few I did not care for at all, but that's normal with taste being so subjective. All of the juices were very clean, light in color, nicely packaged, well mixed juices...the quality is definitely there and the customization options they offer are great. Some of the juices were very flavorful, and others on the light side and could benefit from extra flavoring. TH was generally very low or non-existent, but that was fine for me since I'm not a TH person (might be an issue for vapers that need TH though).

Favs were:
meringue- very nice, tastes very authentic and has a slightly toasted meringue flavor, standard flavor was just right IMO
organic english toffee - delicious, but definitely would benefit from extra flavor next time (very close to vaperite's)
organic butter pecan - very true to life flavor, yummy, standard flavor was perfect w/ this one
organic caramel cream - great, tastes just like vaperite's org. caramel cream just cleaner, clearer standard flavor level was great, but some may enjoy extra flavor in this one.
dulce de leche - tastes exactly like Backwoods Brew dulce de leche, exactly! Since the BWB is less expensive, I would say, if you enjoy this flavor, it would make sense to order it from BWB for the cost savings. However, S-V has a lot of customization options which BWB does not, so those needing specific pg/vg ratios or flavor intensities would be better off ordering from S-V.

The few I really didn't care for:

pineapple upside down cake - I had really high hopes for this one since I love the real thing, but was very disappointed. I tasted no cake, a lot of strange tasting artificial pineapple IMO, wouldn't recommend.
organic carrot cake - Being a carrot cake lover, I had high hopes for this one as well, but the spice notes (mostly clove, maybe some nutmeg) totally overtake the carrot flavor and to be honest, I did not taste any "cake", only spice and some carrot. It's also missing the cream cheese frosting element that is my favorite part of carrot cake. I think those that love strong clove-type juices may enjoy this, but otherwise, it would not be something I would recommend. It also takes over any atty or carto you put it in, so be prepared to dedicate an atty to it!
organic white chocolate macadamia- didn't taste anything like WCM to me, a strange kind of funky/tangy taste and scent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread