Sweet-Vapes Key Lime Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapi

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
Ohio
I haven't logged on here in a while but this juice is definitely worth a review!

6mg 30ml $19.95, standard shipping is always $3.95 Sweet-Vapes | Electronic Cigarettes & Hand Mixed E-Liquids

I just got it in the mail today, didn't need any steeping. I smelled it first, it wasn't limey and didn't have a tart scent to it but I decided to try this one first, I had no idea what to expect. I've tried a key lime before, but never this caliber of flavor.

My favorite part of pie is always the crust, so if you don't like crust, this isn't for you.

This juice taste exactly like a sweet crusty pie with a hint of creamy lime. I've never tasted a more spot on flavor, the lime isn't overpowering but the sweet crumbly crust is perfected!

This is my new all day, every day flavor, I just wish I hadn't purchased all the others because I have to finish those before I can buy more.

I'm not even mad anymore that I missed the 20% off coupon the day after I ordered!

Sweet-Vapes is little more pricey, but I think it makes up in shipping price, quality flavors, and speedy delivery. Even though I'm half a country away, I always get the shipment in 3 days.

Some of my other favorites from there are graham cracker, caramel popcorn that I like to mix with banana and sugar cookie. Those are my regulars but sometimes I get a wild hair and want to try something new, so glad I did with the key lime pie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread