Sweeteners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I use it sparingly in some mixes (think, a drop per 30 ml) but I'm using it less nowadays.

I have no issues with the taste of sucralose as a sweetener and I don't really worry about it in my vape, either. But, I've never used much and lately have used almost none. It just depends on the mix.

Anna

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
Do you use sucralose as a sweetener in your juice?
Sorry for the super late reply. Ive been MIA for awhile. lol. To answer your question, no, we do not sweeten our eliquids with anything other than the natural sweetness in our flavorings. We sampled with it years ago and found that it didn't do anything for sweetness regarding our juice and have since shied away from adding extra things in our juice.

nick78

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
illinois USA
goodejuice.com
On a side note, and maybe others will agree, I feel like the more VG that is present in the eliquid, the sweeter it tastes. VG is naturally high in sugar content. However some of our liquids do have a stronger sweetness at any pg/vg ratio such as Kryptonite, French Vanilla and Watermelon Hard Candy.

Reactions: stols001

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
On a side note, and maybe others will agree, I feel like the more VG that is present in the eliquid, the sweeter it tastes. VG is naturally high in sugar content. However some of our liquids do have a stronger sweetness at any pg/vg ratio such as Kryptonite, French Vanilla and Watermelon Hard Candy.

Sounds good. Thanks Nick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread