• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SWF Vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurel099

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you have any flea markets down in your area you might check them out. There are vendors at all the flea markets around here but honestly, I shop online :D

I'm in Sarasota county... I know there are a few vapers down your way including my sister but..alas not many posting. Fingers crossed more show up and you could do meetups down your way.

Your more than welcome to come to the St. Pete meet too ;)

BigMike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
Naples, FL
www.vapor-ize.com
Ya I checked the flea market here no E-cigs in sight.. I might open up a shop there during season. There might be someone else there during season but I don't know, I just went there to see if there was anyone selling about 3 weeks ago and there wasn't but its dead down here right now GHOST TOWN.

I would love to goto the meet but I have 2 kids and my wife works so I can't make it. I would love to have some meets down here though but like you said doesn't look like much action down here as of right now. Hope some more people post! :)

rwsutley

Aug 26, 2010
florida
We in Fort Myers are living in a backwater little city. The only alternative to anologs I have found is the Hooka Lounge on McGreggor. I did concider getting a hooka, or shisha as it is known in the middle east, but it is not very portable. Perhaps in time someone who is looking for a new bussiness will open a shop here to cater to vapers. Untill then we always can order online, and be sure to order enough so we do not run out.

rwsutley

Aug 26, 2010
florida
I would support a store if it had a decent variety of juices and 510 replacement parts. It would be nice to talk and vape with others to share the experiance. I still have a lot to learn, utube videos are a help as well as this site, but it is not the same as having a good store where a guy could go to get first hand knowlege and to meet other vapers.

StarrzChylde

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2010
Florida
I think that the smokestik cartos work with the 510, but I'm not sure, and that's all that smoke shop carries. Would LOVE it if there was a vapelounge here in town.

I know the feeling. Youtube is great, and has helped me out a lot, but it would be awesome to have a place to go to try stuff out before you buy it so it's not that waiting game to see if you just screwed up with that order you just made. And the ease of running out to pick up a new battery or atty would rock. I hope that we vapers come out on top and see some of this in the not too distant future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread