The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SWF Vapers

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by BigMike, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BigMike

BigMike Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2010
    Naples, FL
    How many SWF Vapers are here? I'm in Naples

2. StarrzChylde

StarrzChylde Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2010
    Florida
    I'm in Fort Myers.

Any good local suppliers down there?

3. BigMike

Aug 14, 2010
    Naples, FL
    No local suppliers that I know of I'm working on becoming one though. There's Direct E-cig in naples which is a scam company with free trials and theres vapordogs but they don't have a shop or anything for liquid. Gotta get it shipped.

4. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    If you have any flea markets down in your area you might check them out. There are vendors at all the flea markets around here but honestly, I shop online :D

I'm in Sarasota county... I know there are a few vapers down your way including my sister but..alas not many posting. Fingers crossed more show up and you could do meetups down your way.

Your more than welcome to come to the St. Pete meet too ;)

5. BigMike

Aug 14, 2010
    Naples, FL
    Ya I checked the flea market here no E-cigs in sight.. I might open up a shop there during season. There might be someone else there during season but I don't know, I just went there to see if there was anyone selling about 3 weeks ago and there wasn't but its dead down here right now GHOST TOWN.

I would love to goto the meet but I have 2 kids and my wife works so I can't make it. I would love to have some meets down here though but like you said doesn't look like much action down here as of right now. Hope some more people post! :)

6. rwsutley

rwsutley Full Member

Aug 26, 2010
    florida
    Hi I am new here and new to vaping. Live in Fort Myers, would be nice to meet other people who are vaping.

7. StarrzChylde

Aug 29, 2010
    Florida
    I'm in Ft Myers too. Went to fleamasters and all that they have there are overpriced mini kits and no juice :(

There is a head shop that sells dekang juice down by Edison Mall. Good to know that I can get juice in a pinch if I need to, but they are overpriced too. $15 for a 10ml bottle.

8. rwsutley

rwsutley Full Member

Aug 26, 2010
    florida
    We in Fort Myers are living in a backwater little city. The only alternative to anologs I have found is the Hooka Lounge on McGreggor. I did concider getting a hooka, or shisha as it is known in the middle east, but it is not very portable. Perhaps in time someone who is looking for a new bussiness will open a shop here to cater to vapers. Untill then we always can order online, and be sure to order enough so we do not run out.

9. StarrzChylde

Aug 29, 2010
    Florida
    I'm so out of the loop that I didn't even know there was a hookah lounge in town at all!! lol
    Found out there is also a smoke shop in Island Park (behind the 7-11/Goodwill) that sells the smoke stick and cartomizers, but no juice.

10. rwsutley

rwsutley Full Member

Aug 26, 2010
    florida
    I would support a store if it had a decent variety of juices and 510 replacement parts. It would be nice to talk and vape with others to share the experiance. I still have a lot to learn, utube videos are a help as well as this site, but it is not the same as having a good store where a guy could go to get first hand knowlege and to meet other vapers.

11. StarrzChylde

Aug 29, 2010
    Florida
    I think that the smokestik cartos work with the 510, but I'm not sure, and that's all that smoke shop carries. Would LOVE it if there was a vapelounge here in town.

I know the feeling. Youtube is great, and has helped me out a lot, but it would be awesome to have a place to go to try stuff out before you buy it so it's not that waiting game to see if you just screwed up with that order you just made. And the ease of running out to pick up a new battery or atty would rock. I hope that we vapers come out on top and see some of this in the not too distant future.

12. RatRacer

RatRacer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    S.W. Florida
    There was a guy in FleaMasters Grand pavillion who had a table that had a load of Totally Wicked merch. Had all kinds of 510 kits, juice, ScrewDrivers. Also, there was a lady who had several Smoking Everywhere booths scattered about the main section.

13. NurseCin

NurseCin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2010
    Southwest Florida
    I'm in Cape Coral. I went on a juice hunt the other day. I found ZERO suppliers in this area. I even went to the fleamarket and they have 2 ecig vendors but no juices. =( So, yes....I'm still lurking around my mailbox waiting on my orders.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.