Status
Not open for further replies.

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
Hey guys,

rda noob here. I've ordered a Derringer RDA and I was wondering whether you absolutely need to change the cotton everytime you want to switch between flavours if both flavours aren't too different.

What say you ECF?

Thanks!

I swap multiple flavors in my derringer every day. I just puff on it until the wick is starting to dry, and then I add the next flavor. It mixes for a little while and then the 2nd flavor overtakes the first and I'm all set.

I agree with Andria though, if the flavors clash, like a custard and a menthol, then you may need to change the wick.

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Hey guys,

RDA noob here. I've ordered a Derringer RDA and I was wondering whether you absolutely need to change the cotton everytime you want to switch between flavours if both flavours aren't too different.

What say you ECF?

Thanks!

I would try to run the wick just about dry and then drip my next flavor .............

Reactions: FrankRice

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
I drip mostly tobaccos, with cherry and cheesecake-sorta-custard being my only two sweet vapes, and I do not rewick until they are ready for it. All the tobacs mix well with each other and on the occasion I drip on top of the cherry or the cheesecake its been a very pleasant addition. This may not work if you like citrus juices though? You really never know until you do it.

Reactions: FrankRice

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Hey guys,

RDA noob here. I've ordered a Derringer RDA and I was wondering whether you absolutely need to change the cotton everytime you want to switch between flavours if both flavours aren't too different.

What say you ECF?

Thanks!
I would suggest using rayon wicking, it will dry out better than cotton without burning as quickly.
I have three derringers and use them daily.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread