Switching from 40/60 to 0/100 vg

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolv3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Orlando, FL, USA
Any issues with doing this to be aware of? I use other juices that are 100% vg without issue. I know some say it will wreck coils quicker, is this true with HHV nets? I actually get really good coil life with HHV nets now and really appreciate it :)! I kinda have a theory that it is the flavorings that wreck the coils...not really the vg, thoughts? What about flavor, will I notice a big difference? Didn't want to switch it and run into some strange issues. Thanks!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Any issues with doing this to be aware of? I use other juices that are 100% vg without issue. I know some say it will wreck coils quicker, is this true with HHV nets? I actually get really good coil life with HHV nets now and really appreciate it :)! I kinda have a theory that it is the flavorings that wreck the coils...not really the vg, thoughts? What about flavor, will I notice a big difference? Didn't want to switch it and run into some strange issues. Thanks!

No one who vapes 100% HHV VG complains about wrecked/trashed coils or lack of flavor. You can order with an "extra shot of flavor" if you put it in the notes section of your order.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Some companies cut the 100% vg juices with distilled water to make them thinner. This is probably what they mean by normalizing the juice.

I've cut some of my 100% VG (back in the days when I vaped 100% VG) with distilled water and it killed the flavor. Didn't have to add but a few drops to 30ml too.

Gary Mcroy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Acccctuualllyyyy "Pushes nerd glasses higher up my nose as I begin to speak." the VG does seem to clog coils faster no matter the flavorings just because its a thicker liquid, although some darker flavorings seem to extrapolate the problem siiirrrrrrr.

Naa I dont really know. Seems that way but the only thing I have any real knowledge about is silently farting in large groups and walking away casually.

Last edited:

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Acccctuualllyyyy "Pushes nerd glasses higher up my nose as I begin to speak." the VG does seem to clog coils faster no matter the flavorings just because its a thicker liquid, although some darker flavorings seem to extrapolate the problem siiirrrrrrr.

Naa I dont really know. Seems that way but the only thing I have any real knowledge about is silently farting in large groups and walking away casually.

Well, that's an interesting turn...

I'm thinking of going 100% VG with at least the creamy tobacco NETs (HA and Shadow) on my next order.

nttdemented

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
San Juan, PR
High VG all the way for me. Haven't tried 100% vg yet except Boba's but I'm sticking to 20/80 pg/vg for the time being as it's been working for me since I switched to that blend when I started vaping. I definitely have a big PG sensitivity. Any time I try an 80% pg or even a 50/50 blend it kills my throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread