Switching to mods is awesome :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toubab

Jul 19, 2015
What can I say, I'm fairly new to vaping, started it timidly about 3 months ago with a crappy eGo pen and a wick atomizer, switch quickly to a coiled one, and about 3 weeks ago moved to an eLeaf 30W with Kanger Subtank mini. My oh my!! I suddenly realized what vaping is all about :w00t: This beast is amazing! After trying a few lousy flavors purchased in local stores and online, I just ordered all my DYI stuff to enter the real vaping world and undoubtedly go to heaven :D.
Happy vaping to ya all!

toubab

Jul 19, 2015
Welcome! Glad to hear you like the new setup. If you are going to DIY, first of all be careful with your nicotine and check this calculator out.
eJuice Recipe Calculator

I'm sure there are better ones out there, but this one helps me. My blueberry custard is the bees knees.

Thanks for the tip/warning and of course I checked out all the calculators, learned a lot of things on various boards/forums and even created my own little calculator to help decide what nicotine base I should get in terms of strength and PG/VG ratio. I also downloaded eJuice Me Up and set it up to my taste. Thanks for the warm welcome ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread