Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveNorCal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Nor•Cal
Would someone please do that? wood would be great

I'm right there with you man! YiHi makes some pretty good chips, but it seems like you pretty much have to build/buy a custom mod to use them. especially the SX350. Big mod companies just aren't really using them. Not sure why.

Been loving my one not put it down for over a week now.

That thing is beautiful! And I really dig how well your atty matches on there. I'm just not sure a wood mod is right for me.

Yiloong has the geyscano. A 50 watt regulated squonker. Angelcigs is getting it in a few weeks.

This has definitely piqued my interest. I would just like to know what chip they're using. I would REALLY like it if it had a genuine SX350 chip in it.That would make me happy and I'd definitely have to pick up one then. regardless of the price.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bummer... well bummer for me. Awesome for you! I am really hoping that some large production VW Bottom Feeders are on the horizon soon. I have a feeling that the BF'ers are going to make a comeback soon. Especially with the way that box mods have exploded in the last year.

It will happen. Maybe not large production but enough that they are much more accessible. :D

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Vapor-Flask-Squonk

Keep an eye on this one. Looks like it may be a DNA40

VaporFlaskSquonk.jpg

Reactions: Freedom2Vape
Status
Not open for further replies.