SXK no toy clone anyone try?

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
The No Name "No Toy" and "No Pity" BF RDA's are two of the most intriguing pieces i have come across to date . Well those and the Snapdragon 1.5 i should say .

reviews, (very few) that i have seen are outstanding in every category so i expect the SXK No Toy clone to be very very good as well & a must have item in my opinion , especially for the price.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The reason there aren't many reviews on them is that NoName Mods doesn't do reviews on their products and they don't send out free samples to reviewers!! The crowd their atty's are designed for don't buy based on reviews, they prefer word of mouth and are of a very loyal following.

Reactions: KentA

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I ordered a few items including the no toy RDA little Origen and by SXK.Both include bottom feed tube.
    It looks like a modified veratis style deck but with 3 air flow holes.Should be interesting.
    I do like single coil tanks so I got a doggystyle by SXK.
    I thought I'd used 3F before but it was fastech.
    There a frankenskull bottom feed mod so I had to grab one of those also.
    Hopefully 3f is as good as fastech but I guess I'll find out.

Reactions: aikanae1

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    The no toy works very good and it seems to be designed by someone who actually uses BF atomizers.
    I'm still tinkering with it but I think it can be set up where the coil gets wetted with fresh liquid after each squonk Instead of relying on cotton to carry liquid into coil.
    Liquid over or directly on coil just gives better flavor with many flavors.
    I may have to take a closer look at no name products.

Reactions: KentA

Mr47

Nov 5, 2016
    West Yorkshire, UK
    I have been using this everyday since I got it 2 weeks ago and it really is a flavourful BF RDA, anyone having second thoughts "just get it" you will not be disappointed.
    Need to dry burn coil and install fresh cotton as you can see in the pic it is getting a lot of use.
    Bf99.jpg

Mary Lynn Z

Dec 6, 2016
    I have been using this everyday since I got it 2 weeks ago and it really is a flavourful BF RDA, anyone having second thoughts "just get it" you will not be disappointed.
    Need to dry burn coil and install fresh cotton as you can see in the pic it is getting a lot of use.
    View attachment 626889
    Glad to hear you're enjoying it, I took a chance and ordered one a few days ago. May I ask what build you are using?

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    It does vape very good and if you set coil right after each squonk the coil gets primed with liquid which highly boosts flavor.
    It seems to be designed so that sqounking wets the coil more than filling the deck so if one prefers painting coil when dripping this would be the RDA BF to get.
    The cooling holes on top of atomizer cap do work and look good also.
    I may have to try the 2 coil version and if SXK makes a clone of it.

Last edited:
    Reactions: VladK16

VladK16

ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2013
    Toledo, OH USA

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2010
    Chattanooga, TN
    Please let us know your thoughts after you've tried it out.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I put a twisted 26ga SS 2.5mm coil in placed about 1mm above the air holes. Flavor is very good and intense as I expected for it's size. It's very easy to build on with a good range of airflow options. It's a flavor atty all the way but I can get a good volume of airflow and a surprising amount of vapor with it opened up. As said above the way it's designed liquid comes up to wet the coil before being sucked back down where many deliver juice to the deck then it's wicked to the coil. Haven't had a whole lot of time with it yet but I'm very happy with it and would buy it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread