• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Symptoms after quitting Analog Cigarettes (Quitters Flu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flonicator

Moved On
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2012
Why leh?
first day without analogs was weird but tolerable, slight headache. 2nd day was hell, my uncle kept smoking in front of me and laughing at me, more headache. 3rd~5th day, i notice i got breathless and was expelling mucus, bad headaches, mood swing, daylight seems too bright. 6th ~7th day, got more energetic, still coughing out hard phlegm tho. 8th ~ 10th day, coughing gone, mind clearer, reaction time better. 15th day, too much energy, started exercising.

barbosa

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Singapore
funny i dont suffer any health withdrawal symptoms, etc. its just this irritating canker sores that keep popping out of my mouth 1 after another. i drink plenty of water too. i suspect my mouth contact with the juice is the cause, or/and highly sensitive to PG base juice. after this batch of pg juice, im gonna try higher vg and observe.

Vachelon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Ocean Dr, Sentosa Cove
funny i dont suffer any health withdrawal symptoms, etc. its just this irritating canker sores that keep popping out of my mouth 1 after another. i drink plenty of water too. i suspect my mouth contact with the juice is the cause, or/and highly sensitive to PG base juice. after this batch of pg juice, im gonna try higher vg and observe.

Me think that you shouldn't put objects/things that not supposed to in the mouth. LOL

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Me think you need to just standby watermelon powder, bonjela and packets of salt. Or you may have HFMD. *Gasp!*

Currynoah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL hmfd meh? eh i have 2 bottles of watermelon powder, spam them on my ulcer and it just wont go down. dam angry. but how effective is bonjela vs salt vs watermelon powder? cause im pretty sure salt is the lousiest to fight against ulcer, well based on my experience.

Hahaa... Try the old school technique of rubbing salt vigorously on your ulcers and tell me if it works. :laugh: Sure works for me! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread