Not open for further replies.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Hi and welcome.

Gee. They symptoms you describe could be attributed to many things. Too much nicotine? Could be. What nic level are you using?

You are also putting your body through a lot of changes by quitting smoking. The insomnia could be from smoking withdrawal - it's not just about the nicotine in cigarettes. I did not have it easy those first two weeks, despite using 26 mg level liquids I went through far more symptoms/issues that I attributed to quit smoking withdrawal than too much nicotine. Including a completely frizzed, couldn't concentrate for 2 seconds brain meltdown. And a lot of restless sleep as well. Things I remember all too well from previous quit smoking attempts. For a lot of people changing is easy. For people like me the first couple weeks can be a little rough.

Let us know about the nic level you are using. And how you are doing. It does get better!

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
Thanks Rickajho, Things have settled down now,particularly after eating a few prunes. The juice came with the kit and it just says HIGH so I don't know how many mg's it is. I have ordered a lot of juice which should be arriving this week, all different strenghts.
Now it's finding the right kit.
I have a 510 which I use going out and a eGo Tank for home. I love the 510 except for the battery life but I am not that impressed with the Tank.
After reading the Forum I decided to buy a Go Go which should arrive soon.
I am what you might call "The older generation" so this is completely new to me. All I know is I love vaping so I am interested in any suggestions anyone might have.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
If that's a genuine Joye eGo tank system you have there is a new eGo C tank system. You could just buy the eGo C necessary bits and use it with your current batteries for an inexpensive upgrade. The eGo C solves a lot of the complaints about the previous systems, including the leaking problems and better flavor production because of the improved atty. I think it uses eGo type A tanks. The eGo C attys can actually be taken apart and cleaned. Tons of info/ask questions here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/232530-new-ovale-ego-c-changeble-system.html

Vintagecharm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread