• Reason: supplier post not allowed

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Dude Ivan Moody Rocks FFDP!!!!!

So I was watching random Youtube videos, when I came across a guy wearing a t-shirt with his resume on it. He would walk around town wearing this shirt to attract employers and apparently ended up gaining media attention and a job.

So... While his idea was a little more unique, could pro e-smoking shirts achieve slightly similar success? For all I know this could be done already, I haven't seen it personally though.

Maybe some shirts with a short and sweet message, reflecting positively on e-smoking, along with a web address to a page full of facts on benefits of e-smoking, would be a good idea?

Shirts plastered with a wall of text, I'm sure wouldn't attract many. (You know how lazy people are nowadays) But if someone could come up with a nice little message, something to get people thinking, I think it would certainly help our cause. At this point, We NEED to pull out all the tricks in the bag, do whatever we possibly can to gain positive attention.

Maybe it could be done by those in charge here at the site, maybe even sell them off to members as a sort of fundraiser to further improve the site. (not that it really needs improved, the place is great.)

Or maybe someone crafty could open a shop on Custom T-Shirts, Unique Gifts, Posters, & Personalized Mugs | CafePress and create a shirt for us to buy/support our cause.

Just a thought. :)

TWolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Northern MS
twolf2u.blogspot.com
Need to get the guys at think geek vaping so we can get T-shirts with tobacco quit date counters. Now there's ultra nerd AND vaper all in one!

ThinkGeek :: T-Qualizer Shirt

LMAO! Love it!! Tried to talk my co-workers into getting one of Think Geek's wifi detector t-shirts and attaching the detector onto the front of our ez-go. Bets the heck out of firing up your laptop only to find yourself in a dead zone!

Going to have to play with some designs to toss in the ring!

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
A vapers gathering wearing these t shirts on the DC mall lawn might catch some attention.

Lol I tend to be one of those strange, wishful thinking type people. I keep envisioning this... a whole sea of vapers gathered on the mall lawn in matching t-shirts, thousands of twinkling lights and a cloud of vapor from e-cigs, not a sound but the faint click of manual buttons and hiss of vaporizing juice... :lol: :lol:

D103

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2010
cedar rapids, iowa
It's so difficult....one of the very things that make e-cigs so effective and enjoyable to us - that great vapor, clouds of vapor - is the very thing that non-smokers see and directly link to smoking. The fact that it "looks" so much like smoking, almost dooms us in the court of public opinion. The sight of billowing smoke is so entrenched in the "public mind" as dangerous, stinky, cancer-causing, and a killer; I'm not sure how we will ever change that mental/emotional link in most people's thinking or even if we ever can. So many people have lost loved ones or know of someone who has died of smoking related illness that the sight of a cigarette with clouds of smoke circling the air has the same emotional revulsion as say, a nazi swastika, or the proberbial skull and crossbones.

pintail64

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Missouri
I have a factory located not too far from me that does shirt printing. I know they have done some of the different championship t-shirts for different sports (some friends end up having to work all night after Super Bowl, World Series and such). I dont know what their pricing is like, but after reading this, I think I will check it out.

Personally as LAB stated, I have a couple of packages of transfer paper for creating my own here at home......who knows, maybe when ECF decides their new logo they will let me use it to make an ECF t-shirt to wear.

BradSmith

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2010
Northern Michigan USA
T-Shirt Design Idea...

Wanna touch my P.E.N.I.S.?
(that's my Personal Electronic Nicotine Inhaler System to YOU)

I have a buddy who's dog is named penis. It gets loose all the time so he is always running around shouting penis here penis, come on penis, or asking if anyone has seen his poor little penis.

On a lighter note, I think the T shirt would be a great idea.

Webby

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
USA
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: supplier advertising not allowed here

Lab

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indiana
e-cigdecals.weebly.com
  • Lab
  • Deleted by ejoker
  • Reason: supplier post not allowed

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
Actaully its like $16.00 and thats INCLUDING shipping! HAHA
chuck.jpg

penis.jpg

Last edited:

underwater goddess

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
the dark depths
May I suggest organic cotton T-shirts :)

Pesticide pollution kills many animals, including my favorites, whales and dolphins. A while ago I read in a book that it compromises their immune systems, leaving them to die from disease.

I now only buy clothing that I consider to be eco-friendly. In other words, all cotton must be organic, and all synthetics must be made in the USA (where emission control laws exist).

Vap3rLov3r

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2010
Dunnellon Florida *near Ocala*
I love this idea! It's a great business idea, someone could make a whole lot of money if they sold support ecig shirts, hats, etc. But if someone does do this, I hope they'll consider stocking male and female shirts, because I can't wear those big bulky man shirts =)

Those ones i put up do offer a womans tee, its $4 more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread