Status
Not open for further replies.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Introducing the T2 eGo Clearomizer!

If you're an eGo Vision Clearomizer fan you will definately enjoy the T2 Clearomizer.
Great Taste and Better Vapor. Plus the best part is they do have the changeable coils (atomizer heads) which just makes things cheaper all the way around. No need to purchase an entire clearomizer when the atomizer head decides to die. Simply twist off the old one and toss on a new one.

The T2 also holds more e-liquid when compared to the Vision eGo Clearomizer. T2's hold 2.4ml of e-liquid for a longer lasting vaping experience. We also carry T2 replacement heads in 6 Different Resistances! So if you're looking for a clearomizer that holds more, tastes better, and performs better you should definitely check one of these out.

halopunker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
New Philadelphia, OH
Ya I was pleasantly surprised with the T2 clearomizer and glad I took the recommendation from someone to pick them up. For the most part I'm typically disappointed with Kanger products but these are the first one in a long time that I tried from them that actually made me raise an eyebrow :p Glad you're enjoying them as well :)

-Rob

rmerriett

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Wisconsin
O.k. got mine and I actually really like it. I've never used a clearomizer before this so I'm not sure if some of the quirky things are typical of them. I have to tip it a lot, which isn't a big deal. Kind of a fair trade off IMO for not having to punch cartos. I'm using the 1.8 head with and ego twist. Anything above 4 volts seems to give me a pretty harsh hit, but 4v or slightly lower seems perfect. No leaking, and very easy to fill and clean. I did notice when I take the tip off to fill, it has a tendency to loosen the head a little. Just make sure you tighten it back up before screwing the drip tip back on. This may be my new go to way to vape. I think in the long run it will be cheaper and more reliable and consistent. Only been using it for a day, so time will tell. So far i give it a thumbs up. And as always Altsmoke delivered it in two days.

niterider

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
State College, PA
It's great when it works. I'm using it on an X2 and it doesn't seem to want to screw in all the way down which is causing some misfiring due to my auto battery not engaging. placing a finger over one of the T2 airholes helps but it's getting annoying. I also seem to be going through the juice at a faster pace vs cartos.

I purchased a couple of these, and also purchased 10 of the replacement coils. I tried one of them a couple of times, but it tasted harsh and burned. Did I just get a bad clearomizer? I'm hesitant to open up the second one or replace the coil because I could at least trade them if I don't like them. They don't seem to work as well as the Vision. Am I doing something wrong?

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
I purchased a couple of these, and also purchased 10 of the replacement coils. I tried one of them a couple of times, but it tasted harsh and burned. Did I just get a bad clearomizer? I'm hesitant to open up the second one or replace the coil because I could at least trade them if I don't like them. They don't seem to work as well as the Vision. Am I doing something wrong?

I had the same issue. Did everything to get them to work, no luck. Stocked up on the rebuildable Visions...they work great. YMMV.

Yinzer

ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2011
Pittsburgh
It could be a few different things:

-What voltage are you using?
-What is the base for the liquid that you are using?
-It could also be a bad head.

I can't remember what head, but it was in the 2. something range. Never went above 4. Even got burnt around 3.5. 20% VG. Did it on three different heads, two different tanks. Couldn't seem to get it to wick.

I am overly satisfied with the Visions. They eat juice up pretty quick (I refill about four times a day), but a great product. I like the tight draw. I've taken apart and cleaned them twice now, and they work even better after cleaning.

It could be a few different things:

-What voltage are you using?
-What is the base for the liquid that you are using?
-It could also be a bad head.

I was using the lowest setting on the Ego Twist.
I tried it with two different types of liquids, but have no clue what the base is for them. I used V2Cig's menthol and Totally Wicked's Ice Menthol.
Oh well...just something else I'll end up tossing in a drawer in case I am ever desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread