Status
Not open for further replies.

Ejuice4cig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2013
CA, San Jose
Yokymo,
If you want to try something, I suggest cartos tank. I just recently switched over from Kanger T3 to tank (IB Tank,) and I quite love it. It's only 2 days but so far no leak, better vape. There are various typed of tank, but check the review from Baditute, that dude seem to be an expert on cartos tank.

CloudZ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
When mine gurgle, I just shake them out. Take it off the battery and cover the mouthpiece with a paper towel, hold it with one hand, then "snap" it downward with your arm and wrist such that the excess liquid gets flung out of the mouthpiece. Do this a few times until it stops throwing juice, then wipe out the inside of the mouthpiece. Should be fine for a while after that.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
When mine gurgle, I just shake them out. Take it off the battery and cover the mouthpiece with a paper towel, hold it with one hand, then "snap" it downward with your arm and wrist such that the excess liquid gets flung out of the mouthpiece. Do this a few times until it stops throwing juice, then wipe out the inside of the mouthpiece. Should be fine for a while after that.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk 2

That and blowing from the battery end. Mine gurgles but it's never serious, and lets me vape almost to the .4 mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread