T3S - frosted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Hiya

I've ordered some high VG liquid to see if it causes less throat irritation, should arrive in the post today so I have just poured some juice back in the bottle out of my T3S and put it to soak in a cup of hot water.

Just been to tip the water out and add fresh hot water and the T3S is frosted? Got an evod in the cup too and that looks ok.

The juice was aunt flo's pear drop, really strong flavour from alchemist cupboard.

Is it still OK to use frosted or is it ruined?

WelshVapour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
wales, UK
Keep an eye on it, and weird taste too. You may have caught it and it will continue to be structurally sound.... or it may turn to mush in the next day or two.

Any citrus in "aunt flo's pear drop"? :unsure:

Ok, so someone with more experience will reply first lol..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
Will the head be OK to use as a spare or will the wick and seal (rubber bits) be degraded too?

Feel free to laugh if it a dumb Q :D
The rubber bits can be as intolerant as the plastic... save the metal, save the o-rings for an "emergency"... but don't bet the farm on them having survived unscathed either.

zeroclue

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Barnsley, UK
Damn, just thought of something else (sorry).

I poured the juice back in the bottle, the T3S was still full I only had a couple of draws from it because it was pretty harsh.

I was going to leave the bottle in the cupboard until I got a pyrex clearo.

Should I dump the bottle, could it have some chemicals in from the frosted plastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread