The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Take a Break and Vape with Mister-E-Liquid

Discussion in 'Mister-E-Liquid' started by danbob987, Mar 18, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. grruss

grruss Vaping Master ECF Veteran

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    The Kuro Koiler by Kuro Concepts is a brilliant little tool that makes wrapping coils for your favorite rebuildable atomizers easier than ever before! With three sizes available, the Kuro Koiler will help you wrap tight, uniform micro coils every time.

The CW-20 (Blue) Kuro Koiler makes coils with a 2.0mm inner diameter, the CW-25 (Red) makes coils with a 2.5mm inner diameter, and the CW-30 (Purple) makes coils with a 3.0mm inner diameter.

Take any gauge of kanthal between 20awg - 28awg, trap it in the small hole provided near the post, twist the top cap, and your coils practically wrap themselves!

Kuro Koiler by Kuro Concepts from Mister-E-Liquid

[​IMG]

2. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Tired of refilling your Aspire Atlantis clearomizer constantly because a 2mL juice capacity just isn't enough? Here at Mister-E-Liquid, we understand that 2mL is not much e-liquid; especially for a tank with sub-ohm coils. The Aspire Atlantis 7mL Expansion Tank by A-Mod is the perfect upgrade for anyone using an Aspire Atlantis. Featuring more than triple the liquid capacity, you will find yourself stopping less throughout the day to refill your Atlantis. The Aspire Atlantis 7mL Expansion will keep your tank the same diameter, but has an increase in height.

Aspire Atlantis 7mL Expansion Tank by A-Mod from Mister-E-Liquid

[​IMG]

3. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    My prize from the last contest got here today - very fast for out here - wish all my vapemail moved that quick
    Thanks again and the extra sample bottle was a very nice surprise!

4. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
  5. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Who's up for a surprise?

[​IMG]

6. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    New to vaping? This is a GREAT place to start! Everything from CE4's to Kanthal to Ohm's Law!

Education

[​IMG]

7. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
  8. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    Congrats!!!!

9. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
  10. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    The Doge V2s RDA Clone by VCEEGO is an RDA (rebuildable dripping atomizer) featuring a 3 post design, solid copper flat-head screws, and a square, no-spin insulator around a copper center post for ideal conductivity. The Doge V2s is the perfect rebuildable atomizer for anyone looking for lots of vapor production.

Doge V2S RDA Clone by VCEEGO from Mister-E-Liquid

[​IMG]

11. NancyR

NancyR Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2012
    Washington State
    hey Grruss, just popping in to say hi

12. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Hi Nancy!!!!!

13. DyrtyByrd

DyrtyByrd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2014
    Ohio
    Just received my usual order of VG DOM heartbreaker. You guys rock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Thanks! Heartbreaker is a BIG hit for us! There's an interesting story behind that flavor. It was designed as a "gift" for our Founder/CEO's wedding!

15. Mr. Buttflakes

Mr. Buttflakes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 17, 2011
    Missouri
    Mr. E-liquid is my new go to guys!! Fast shipping and great selection. Now it's time to dance... :rickroll::banana::rickroll:

• Like Like x 1
  16. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Remember summers past when you heard that music? The music that meant the ice cream man was coming! They all played the same song, and they all carried the same inventory. At least they all carried that patriotic red, white, and blue frozen confection!
    Introducing, Red, White and BOOM! Worldwide launch is scheduled forJune 12, 2015 for this new summertime pleaser. Reminiscant of an icy treat on a stick, Red, White, and BOOM! will never stop dazzling your taste buds, from the first spark to the final BOOM! Watch for it in stores, online, and at our wholesale partners on June 12, 2015! Start your summer off with a BOOM!
    [​IMG]

17. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Another new flavor!!!

Mister-E-Liquid is happy to bring you another outstanding premium e-liquid flavor: Paradigm! Paradigm is ready to set a new standard with this slightly sweet, yet subtle fruit blend - consisting of pear, lemon, and coconut; finishing with a smooth splash of vanilla cream! Try it soon, from Mister-E-Liquid.

Worldwide launch is scheduled for July 10, 2015 for this unique, balanced blend. We think you'll agree that there's nothing quite like it on the market. It'll shift the way you look at e-liquid!

Blog

[​IMG]

18. keyman550

keyman550 Super Member ECF Veteran

May 7, 2013
    Springfield,IL
    Hello,
    So far I always buy the RedRider in 30ml weekly, I just picked up a evic-vt from one of your stores last Thursday, loving it! as you can see by my icon. Thanks for being there every time I needed something. Be it juice or a new Mod as I've bought everything from you so far.
    Thank You.

• Like Like x 1
  19. grruss

May 23, 2012
    Grand Rapids
    Thanks, KeyMan! We're glad to be there for you!

20. md tuhin
    This message by md tuhin has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 5, 2016.
    Jul 5, 2016