Status
Not open for further replies.

nysfinest318

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Livermore, CA
Hello people.
For all of you new vapers, and to all of the vets who frequent the New Members Forum imparting their knowledge, I just wanted to take a moment to let you know the caliber of people you are about to interact with.
I recently lost my job without any forewarning and as you all know, for anyone who is trying to quit analogs, the stress of being unemployed is enough to drive a man to smoke and drink! Well, as luck would have it I was down to my last 5ml of juice last week when I decided to post my plight in the forums and solicit help from anyone who may have had juice that they didn't care for, or was a little out of date , whatever. I wasn't being picky...I just didn't wanna hafta resort to an analog.
Well, immediately I received a reply from a member named Almighty God or more affectionately AG. He explained that he had been in a similar situation and that he wanted to help. He told me on Thursday of last week that he would send me some juice as well as a couple of 2.5 hybrid attys for my Vmod on Monday. And, today I received the package.
Now, I must first say that I am writing this before even thanking him personally because I wanted everyone to be aware of this tremendous act of kindness. When I opened the package, I was dumbfounded. There has got to be 200ml of assorted juices in here if not more, as well as the 2 atttys. More than enough to last me a good long while.
So, maybe I'm a bit cynical and mistrustful of people in general because I'm a native New Yorker and we're just that way, lol. But, I'm really not accustomed to people being nice, just for the sake of being nice. And, maybe I'm a little more emotional than usual because of my current job situation. But, I can still stand (actually sit at the pc,lol) here and tell you that as a man, looking inside that box, kinda choked me up a bit. It's easy to open a door for a lady, toss back a kids ball when it rolls into the street, etc...none of those things cost us a dime or any time. AG spent money, went to the post office, and took from his personal stash and took the time to do these things, exactly when he said he would do it. And, that means something to me.
Sorry...As always, I've talked too much.
But, I just wanted you all to know that there are good and decent people here, who are willing to help you with questions, problems, etc. just because they enjoy helping. And, in a time when every news broadcast is about another murder, shooting, robbery, tax hike, company downsizing, etc. things like this can really brighten a day.
I guess there may be hope for this ol' world yet...

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
AG is one in the good guy category. There are many many of them here. I am hopeful your situation turns around quickly and I am certain all he would ever ask in return is to help a fellow vaper who is down on his luck when and if you can. Happy vapes and if you need something else while getting back on your feet you can send me a PM

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Wow! Your story got me all choked up. That was very generous of AG and nice of you to publicly thank him. I've been fortunate enough to be on the receiving end of some very generous people on this forum also so I can relate to exactly how you felt when you opened that box. The people in this forum are so very generous with their time helping people in need, donating their extra ecig stuff and more than happy to help people with their problems whether they are ecig related or personal. ECF rocks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread