Taking a Reo to an NFL game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bander68

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Conroe, TX
I wear cargo shorts when I go to games. The security rarely gets down to the lowest part of my front pockets. For the game this past week, I decided to just pack an ego and a 3ml bottle. It was in my front pocket beneath my cell phone, which had it at knee level. The security guy felt it. I said "cell phone" and he let it go. At the next game (which is 3 weeks away), I'm going to ego it once more and see if he goes that low again. I think they were being slightly more cautious because it was 9/11. I've also considered packing it into a glasses case. Honestly, though...I can't stealth vape my grand very well. Especially right now with it loaded with BWB Malty Toffee (30pg/70vg). I've had to start driving with my window cracked in my car again because I can't see out the windshield from all the vapor it's producing. :) As much as I love this thing, I'd hate to run into the one nazi frisker who finds it and freaks out. I've got tons of ego gear and only one Grand. As for your game in Buffalo...I guess it's up to you whether or not you want to risk running into "that guy". Odds are you will be fine, but after some doofus got into the Jets game with a tazer, I'm wondering if the friskers might be even more cautious. Ya know, not to go off on a tangent, but stupid people really suck.

golphinn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
Buffalo
I wear cargo shorts when I go to games. The security rarely gets down to the lowest part of my front pockets. For the game this past week, I decided to just pack an ego and a 3ml bottle. It was in my front pocket beneath my cell phone, which had it at knee level. The security guy felt it. I said "cell phone" and he let it go. At the next game (which is 3 weeks away), I'm going to ego it once more and see if he goes that low again. I think they were being slightly more cautious because it was 9/11. I've also considered packing it into a glasses case. Honestly, though...I can't stealth vape my grand very well. Especially right now with it loaded with BWB Malty Toffee (30pg/70vg). I've had to start driving with my window cracked in my car again because I can't see out the windshield from all the vapor it's producing. :) As much as I love this thing, I'd hate to run into the one nazi frisker who finds it and freaks out. I've got tons of ego gear and only one Grand. As for your game in Buffalo...I guess it's up to you whether or not you want to risk running into "that guy". Odds are you will be fine, but after some doofus got into the Jets game with a tazer, I'm wondering if the friskers might be even more cautious. Ya know, not to go off on a tangent, but stupid people really suck.

Thanks for the help. Do you guys think it would be a wise decision to call the stadium security and ask them if e cigs are permitted inside? Or would I be better off with security not knowing about them and do the front lower pocket on the cargo shorts thing?

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Thanks for the help. Do you guys think it would be a wise decision to call the stadium security and ask them if e cigs are permitted inside? Or would I be better off with security not knowing about them and do the front lower pocket on the cargo shorts thing?

Bring your PV and vape discretely. Don't ask the security goons for permission. This is coming from someone who earns his extra dough working as a security goon. Carry it with the same mindset an asthmatic would carry his inhaler. It's yours and you have the right to carry it and use it. Just stealth vape to avoid needless attention from anti-smoking zealots. They're everywhere. :facepalm:

golphinn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2011
Buffalo
Bring your PV and vape discretely. Don't ask the security goons for permission. This is coming from someone who earns his extra dough working as a security goon. Carry it with the same mindset an asthmatic would carry his inhaler. It's yours and you have the right to carry it and use it. Just stealth vape to avoid needless attention from anti-smoking zealots. They're everywhere. :facepalm:

I was actually going to call before we go to the game, on the phone and not in person. I will be bringing one of my pv's (hopefully the REO) into the game regardless of what answer they give me.:pI was just curious if I was better off not alerting them and possibly having them post some kind of crazy rule banning e cigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread