Talk about fast postage !!Big Up to E-cigs.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Have to agree the service at e-cigs.co.uk is fast and acurate but there sampler really was a bit off a downer for me but will still buy some others to give a total review.I remember I ordered my first ever batch of 555 from them which was really good ,and I find is the best base to add your own Lorann flavors to make some awesome DIY Liquids

Being a regular smoker of Jasons Totally Wicked for 4 months now the flavors and hit and taste are spot on .The only thing that lets them down is the post issues with orders taking 3-4 days sometimes.​

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
They delivered to me in 3 work days for the cheapest shipping option to the farthest EU region, which means much less anxiety for me for the occasion some of the components fail in time. I liked their service, too. Would recommend to anyone in Europe. But the original poster was from London, wasn´t he? Couldn´t he just knock on the door with some cash and get the stuff immediately?

And, by the way, being a newbie I found I do not really like the pretended-tobacco flavour, but chocolate seemed really nice. Ubnfortunately, coffee was out of stock. Do you have any suggestions for me as to which of the flavours is really sweet? I love sweeties... (e-cigs.co.uk stock only, I have problems buying elsewhere. Usually their shipping costs are too high or they do not ship overseas. And the THREE DAYS, that is something. In worst case I might even live for three days without smoking. Hopefully:rolleyes:).

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Lol Frankie (But the original poster was from London, wasn´t he? Couldn´t he just knock on the door with some cash and get the stuff immediately?)

Have you ever been to London ? It takes me nearly 2 hours to drive from one side to the other during day time thats like a 4 hour round trip I could fly to Spain in that time !

But yeh It would be nice having a supplier like Ecigs on your doorstep .:)

but I wouldn't be standing after vaping most of there stock in 10 mins lol

Frankie

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2008
Slovakia
Well, I used to work there quite regularly, allegedly in London Bedlam (Finsbury circus? I do not really remember the address) to be precise, but our hotel was approximately 2 cigarettes´walk away from there, so I found it to be a very pleasant city indeed. I never drove there, though. I always walked :D

But you are right, of course. Depending on what part of London the company resides in and whether they are also willing to sell directly.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Just like to say that both E-Cigs.uk and Pillbox who is now Wicked are both very very good and honest, reliable sellers. I have never waited more than 2 days for my orders from either of them and I'm in the Far North of Scotland which usually takes any other post much longer.
I think we've also got to remember that they have to wait for stock to arrive as well and apparently there are problems with Customs from time to time. And remember they don't make the stuff, they just sell it.
I can't say a bad word about either of these sellers and we are very fortunate here in the UK to have such high quality service.
I have not sent anything back to be replaced yet as if the quality of the goods i receive die after a couple of weeks it's because they do because they are built that way and i have never received anything from either of them that has been dead on arrival.
Keep it up fella's, your great.

SANJP

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
LONDON UK
Ordered another batch of Juice on Wednesday and got it This morning(Friday) so looks like they have things running faster just wanted to say well done to the guys at totally wicked .

Recommend them to anyone !!

Juice is top Quality as always the 36mg Strawberry is my total favorite now providing a superb kick everytime with a amazing strawberry flavor !!:thumb:

PS:I have not recieved my £5 discount for this review Jason (just Kidding):)

Dr. Russell Fell

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2008
Florida
Mitch u on the 36mg or lower stuff ?? just wondering if the Kick is still as lethal on the lower mg stuff ??

I believe there's a thread discussing this very thing - whether or not the level of nicotine influences the "kick" of the vapor. So far, it seems that isn't the case or could be a very small contributor to the overall result.

Mitch909

Sep 20, 2008
Great Wyrley (UK)
SANJP....
I'm on the 36mg stuff.....
I can hardly tell I'm inhaling anything with the lower 18mg stuff.....Unfortunately for me, before I started Vaping, I used to smoke 3 packs of Panama Cigars a day and so I started with a high nicotine tolerance ......Next time I order some though I'm going to try a bottle or two of the 24mg to see what its like......

ben30mc

Nov 29, 2008
Yep I got my 901b today with free carts and super fast service from this company.
I unfortunately went for a Gamucci Micro last week, and was disappointed.
That has now been palmed off onto a family member, and my new black mini with blue LED and loads of vapour has me more than happy.
I can definitely stop real cigarettes with this thing.
Thanks again to e-cigs.co.uk:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread