Status
Not open for further replies.

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
I currently like to use Boge Cartomizers. Both the 2.0 Ohm LR's and 3.0 Ohm SR's

The LR's get used on my eGo Twist batteries, and are my "work week, in the car, e.t.c." setup. I also find that high VG juices, such as Boba's Bounty work and taste better in LR cartomizers regardless of device or voltage used.

3.0 ohm Boge Cartos are my preferred setup on my Provari in a tank. I find that all of Vermilion River Ejuices really shine with a boge 3.0 on a Provari. I personally use a 'Lil Mama tank and slap yo mama tank adapter/filler tool and it works great.

If you have not seen the "Slap Yo Mama" Tank adapter/filler tool you should check out this link. It is really helpful when filing tanks.Slap Yo' Mama Adapter : Big Daddy Vapor

So yes, I use cartomizers and prefer Boge. Both the 2.0 and 3.0 ohm.

2.0 for VG and eGo Batts

3.0 for 70/30ish mixes and Provari

Really want to try the 808 Boge Fusion Cartos on the next order though. I have read many a great things about them. Need to get a 510 to 808 connector though.

Drip Drops

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
Minnesota
www.liquivapeus.com
I still think that Cartomizers (especially Boge) are still the way to go.

I have a Z-Atty-Pro that I stick on my Provari at home. But honestly It's pretty much hard to beat the ease of use, economics, and flavor of a good ole carto tank.

If you are vaping Vermillion River Ejuice, get some Boges, a good tank, and dial in your voltage and you will be all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread