Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
thanks for offering this

after vaping the same flavor all day, sometimes my taste buds get dull and I like to add a few drops of rum flavoring or maybe a bit o' honey flavoring or whatever to my tank ... it isn't easy to add only a few drops, even with a small syringe ... this will make it much more convenient ... I'll add this to my next order

btw, any chance you could offer replacement tank screws ? ... yes, I've dropped mine a few times :oops: I have 2 totally replaced titanium knees (still with chronic pain) and it isn't easy for me to crawl around under the desk to look for my tank screw :laugh: having a replacement would be handy ... if I could train my dog to fetch it, I would, except he'd probably eat it

I'm sure a hardware store has a matching thread metal screw, I just haven't looked yet

thanks

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ya know I love the forum more then E-mails not sure why maybe I just feel more at home here and I'm just used to it but E-mails seriously LOL. I do remember thinking scuba was crazy, I was like what!! you want me on here i don't know if that's a good idea not being a computer person. I personally am so glad I did it, it has really opened my eyes up, typing and talking to folks for a cause we so believe in ( not smoking ) and the unity is a God sent. I suppose some day I will feel the same with the E-mail thing (not) but one never knows. Frankly I think videos sounds like more fun and I will give it a go but please understand once again i'm not so sure its a good thing (lol) but I wont have to be worried about this thing timing out on me and doing the control C thing or use spell check LOL so its time to set up and have some fun ( i think ) yup I just used the control C maneuver LMAO:p:D

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
bbb

How are you Honestly I'm learning, Its fun 99% of the time so i will never complain, but I have to get use to a few things and Greybush is correct you only live once have fun and just chill and that is the same motto i have always lived by so the emotional aspects have been removed (i think) lol with the silliness. I have a Great contest coming up that will have its own thread and please participate. I promise the winners will be very happy. I think this contest will be a good one so stay tuned the winnings i believe will be sweet to say the least its time to have some fun. Scuba will post it later its her nap time so it will be after she wakes up this is exciting stuff heehee:banana::banana:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread