Mini Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

KForrester86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Columbia, PA
This is my first tank purchase. I looked into many different ones and watched several reviews but always came back to the mini sub. I've had this tank for almost 2 days now, and it's great. I chose the mini because It was sleek, and nothing large. It holds about 3.5-4ML +/- and the Boge cartos are great. I've filled this tank 3 times now with 2 different flavors on the same carto with no issues except for a little carto flooding which I think was more or less my fault and the learning curve with the tank.

I've had zero leaks, tank seals are tight, and the thumb screw is great makes refilling easy. great tank

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
This is my first tank purchase. I looked into many different ones and watched several reviews but always came back to the mini sub. I've had this tank for almost 2 days now, and it's great. I chose the mini because It was sleek, and nothing large. It holds about 3.5-4ML +/- and the Boge cartos are great. I've filled this tank 3 times now with 2 different flavors on the same carto with no issues except for a little carto flooding which I think was more or less my fault and the learning curve with the tank.

I've had zero leaks, tank seals are tight, and the thumb screw is great makes refilling easy. great tank

Hello KForrester welcome to M&P I'm glad to here you are enjoying the Tanks:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread