Tank question for my Vamo v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

jg1986

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
California
I just stepped up to a vamo v2 yesterday from an ego twist. I love it. I had a vivi nova tank, so I decided to just stick with that for now. I have been looking at different tanks and what not. I am deciding what to get. I want a glass tank that will work with all my liquids. I have watched a few kranger protank reviews, and I am kinda leaning towards a protank. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

jg1986

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
California
Yeah, that's what I have discovered doing the research. On one of the reviews, the person said the protank gives you a cooler vapor because the coil is at the bottom instead of the top my like nova. I prefer a cooler vapor and I have been playing with the wattage setting on my vamo and I can come close to how I like it but it's not consistent.

I have used a iclear 30 on a vamo and they vape really well one of my first satisfying vapes after out growing the egos. The pro tank is very good just a little airy draw but some like it that way.
I popped a small piece of mesh in the coil air inlet hole to tighten the draw worked a treat for me tightened the draw a little, another plus with the pro tank is you can easily rebuild the coils.
Hope this helps.

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Love my Vamo and Protank.

upZvAr6.jpg

Have 2 Protanks and will most likely get at least one more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread