Tank Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

profector

Verified Member
The Vamo v5 stainless came in the mail today :) First thing I did was put the Kanger Unitank on it and give it a go and then I noticed the the gap. THankfully I read about the washer trick here, thanks for posting that, btw. Now I'm looking for a tank that matches a little better. The vamo I have is stainless and the Unitank looks chrome, so it doesn't match very well IMO. I was thinking of maybe a black or brushed bronze tank with ego threads to sturdy it up. I'm vaping vg juice so bottom coil is a must. I suppose I could wrap it to match about any tank. Where is everyone getting these wraps at? Are you making them or buying them somewhere?

3mg Meniere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2013
Tomah Wisconsin
I wrapped mine in the patterned duck tape. You can get it in sheets at Wal-Mart crafts. Just cut out a hole for the "face", put it on, covering the whole length, then use a knife or scissor blade to cut it where you open it to change the battery. For the expense, you can change it daily if you want.

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
If you're going to Walmart to do it yourself, you could go to the housewares section and check out the shelving paper made of contact paper. Removable with quite a few design and color options.

I did a quick Google, here's a link to the sort of thing I mean although this is the large sized roll. They do make smaller sized ones: www.walmart.com/msharbor/ip/Con-Tac...e-Shelf-Liner-18-x-75-Roll-Mirabella/20895776

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread