The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Tank Question

Discussion in 'VAMO' started by profector, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. profector

profector Full Member Verified Member

The Vamo v5 stainless came in the mail today :) First thing I did was put the Kanger Unitank on it and give it a go and then I noticed the the gap. THankfully I read about the washer trick here, thanks for posting that, btw. Now I'm looking for a tank that matches a little better. The vamo I have is stainless and the Unitank looks chrome, so it doesn't match very well IMO. I was thinking of maybe a black or brushed bronze tank with ego threads to sturdy it up. I'm vaping vg juice so bottom coil is a must. I suppose I could wrap it to match about any tank. Where is everyone getting these wraps at? Are you making them or buying them somewhere?

2. Jenn Perry

Jenn Perry Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. donesmokin

donesmokin Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2011
    NE Oregon
  4. 3mg Meniere

3mg Meniere Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    Tomah Wisconsin
    I wrapped mine in the patterned duck tape. You can get it in sheets at Wal-Mart crafts. Just cut out a hole for the "face", put it on, covering the whole length, then use a knife or scissor blade to cut it where you open it to change the battery. For the expense, you can change it daily if you want.

5. bsoplinger

bsoplinger Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. profector

profector Full Member Verified Member

THank for the insight. One of my daughters has lots and lots of that colored \ patterned duct tape. I wonder if she'd notice if I used a bit. lol

Contact paper is a good idea too, thanks. I was surprised they had that many patterns out there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.