Tank replacement for Vaporesso Target Mini Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adeel Iqbal

Jun 30, 2017
Hello all,

I am new to the vaping world and my first vape setup is a Vaporesso Target Mini with its guardian tank using the 0.5 ccell coils.

Wanted to get an extra tank just to have the option of different flavors at any given time. wanted to get your opinion on which tank and the coils will suit the target mini mod the best. The options are:

1) Tobeco Super Tank Mini
2) Smok TVF8 Baby Beast

The Super Tank is not available locally, I am based in the U.A.E. and vaping products are only available under the shelf or order online (pay a premium on shipping and hope the customs dont confiscate the items). Though I'm leaning towards the Super Tank Mini but the idea of spending more on the shipping than the actual price of the tank is not easily digestable along with the chance that it might never clear the customs.

TVF8 baby beast is locally available but from what I have gathered you get the best out of them and their coils at higher watages. As you know the Target Mini max's out at 40W with optimum wattage being 35W. My local supplier is suggesting to go for TVF8 baby with the M2 coils which give a good result at around the 35W range. What do you guys suggest? If I choose to go with the baby beast what coil will work at lower watts, the M2 0.25 (0.3)ohm or the Q2 0.6ohm coils?

Confused.

Confused.

eMado

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2017
Tehran
Hi Adeel,
Why not buy another guardian tank? In my opinion its the best for several reasons:
1. Guardian tanks look way more better from other tanks on Target mini.
2. You may have problem with other tanks 510 connectors with your device and maybe have a annoying gap between the device and tank.
3. You need to buy 2 different kind of coils. But if you use 2 same tank you can use same coil on them.
4. In my very personal opinion if you start vaping with Vaporesso Ceramic coil, then maybe you do not like taste of cotton on other thanks like TVF8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread