Status
Not open for further replies.

Baldr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2011
Dallas, Tx
I've been using a horizontech falcon king tank. Overall, I like it, has good taste, and the top fill feature is very easy to use. It's a 6ml tank and I vape a lot, so that's a nice size. Coils last a good while.

But it leaks, more or less constantly, and that costs me a lot of money due to wasted juice. I'm just tired of wiping up leaks and knowing I'm spending a lot more on juice than I need to.

I don't keep up with all the "new stuff" that comes out, so I'm here to ask for advice/suggestions on a new tank that won't leak.

Reactions: Superuser187

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
I've been using a horizontech falcon king tank. Overall, I like it, has good taste, and the top fill feature is very easy to use. It's a 6ml tank and I vape a lot, so that's a nice size. Coils last a good while.

But it leaks, more or less constantly, and that costs me a lot of money due to wasted juice. I'm just tired of wiping up leaks and knowing I'm spending a lot more on juice than I need to.

I don't keep up with all the "new stuff" that comes out, so I'm here to ask for advice/suggestions on a new tank that won't leak.
What Mike Mc said.

Also, you might consider tanks with top airflow. The GeekVape Zeus, for example.

• Agree
Reactions: Superuser187
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread