"Tanklets"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Well,unless they offer skulls and bones or such,I wont be caught dead with flowers floating in my tanks :laugh:

But those could be used in my kayfuns w/o problems as well

Actually, they have made "skull and crossbones" tanklets in the past, but I don't know if they have any currently on the site. Last time I saw them was around Halloween.

They DO have one they are calling "Evil Face", that is sort of a Tim Burton-esque smiley face that you might like though...

https://aliceinvapeland.com/uncategorized/evilface_tanklet

Last edited:

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
When I was ordering some juice from Alice In Vapeland, I noticed a little something. They call them "tanklets", little glass beads that float around in your tank. Anyone have any experiences with these? I'm thinking about picking one up.

I have a couple--a shamrock and a "garden gnome". They are very detailed and cute as can be. And since most juice is pretty viscous, they don't really move around too much or rattle or anything.

They look good in carto tanks, bu tthey are pretty pointless in a Vivi Nova, because they sit down inside the recess in the bottom cap, and you can't really see them.

So, if like me, you have a BUNCH of Vivi Novas and only one clear carto tank, you might not get much mileage out of them, but they ARE cute, and are an interesting conversation piece at Vape Meets, and they give you a chance to evangelize AiV on a topic other than their wonderful juices...

LaneyCat

Verified Member
Dec 18, 2012
Australia
I would think you just need something more lightweight, that would FLOAT on the surface...
Kinda like those paperweight things doctors have in their offices, where it has goop inside, and an object floating on top, and you can try to drown the floating object as much as you want and it never happens. Usually the liquid will be blue, and on top will be dolphins, or surfers floating about in the blue.

cjwi

Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Austin, TX
I would think you just need something more lightweight, that would FLOAT on the surface...
Kinda like those paperweight things doctors have in their offices, where it has goop inside, and an object floating on top, and you can try to drown the floating object as much as you want and it never happens. Usually the liquid will be blue, and on top will be dolphins, or surfers floating about in the blue.

Yes, let's start putting little balls filled with mercury into our tanks!

ftlsweetie

Supporting Member
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
San Jose, CA
A friend on another site just told me that she puts a Danco #8 O-Ring, that you can purchase from Lowe's or Home Depot, inside her Vivi Nova 3.5 and her tanklet floats and is able to be seen. This stops it from floating to the bottom where it can't be seen. I can't wait to try it out! Thought I'd pass this along!

cherrycakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
Scranton, PA
I have a couple--a shamrock and a "garden gnome". They are very detailed and cute as can be. And since most juice is pretty viscous, they don't really move around too much or rattle or anything.

They look good in carto tanks, bu tthey are pretty pointless in a Vivi Nova, because they sit down inside the recess in the bottom cap, and you can't really see them.

So, if like me, you have a BUNCH of Vivi Novas and only one clear carto tank, you might not get much mileage out of them, but they ARE cute, and are an interesting conversation piece at Vape Meets, and they give you a chance to evangelize AiV on a topic other than their wonderful juices...

bah I just got a big vivi nova so I was able to finally use my tanklet! but like you said, it likes to hang out at the bottom. seems like it's getting stuck on something somehow, gotta shake it around to get it to move :(
swim damn you, swim!!!!

I have the purple butterfly. it's really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread