Tankomizers...your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barbii

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2013
Gulfport, Florida, United States
Ok so I really liked the flavor I got when I went to a juice bar and they had everyone using a cartomizer rather then the regular clearomizer with the little rubber condom thing to protect you from "stranger" germs.
I really liked how I could taste the juice flavor more, so after some research I found the Dual Coil Tankomizer and I thought cool that was easy but I didn't do enough homework and soon learned with my mostly VG if not all VG juice those tiny little holes in it just don't let the juice in thus giving a horrible burnt taste. :oops:

Back to the forums and Google....whats this, slotted cartomizers! and they work better with thicker juices!...back to the store. Tonight I finally got to sit and relax with my new Dual Coil Tankomizer with a flanged slotted cartomizer and it is flavor heaven. I'm still really new to this so if anyone can point me in the direction, whats a good brand for tank/cartomizer. I do notice the one I have (unsure of the name) it is a bit tricky to get the cartomizer in the tank, actually way harder to pull it out a little to add more juice, first try it was so hard I needed a little help from "tools" and well the little juice that was left in the tank was all over my hands, :facepalm: I do have a BFC (think that's the name) I got as well and it seems they slide in that tank a little better. I hear a lot about boges and locking tankomizers. Hell I'm just thrilled I got it to work this far. Despite all the warnings of "for use by the experienced Vaper" I need to know all there is because as of now this is the best way, from me anyway, to vape.

Thank you all in advance for any and all help, comments and Merry Christmas.

EL Pistoffo

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
S. FL
What's considered the best cartomizer by many would be Ikenvape. They are often out of stock so maybe Smok cartos as an alternative. Best tank is more subjective but one in particular that I like and is considered a very good tank is IBTanked.

I read that your using dual coil cartomizers. I haven't tried them, I actually avoid them because it said by many that they have a tendency of getting burnt easier than single coil. Most folks prefer single coil.

Here is an invaluble carto-tank guide by Baditude: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-5-baditudes-cartomizer-tank-setup-guide.html
Read it, learn it, live it. LOL

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Thanks for posting the cartotank setup guide in my blogs, Pistoffo. :)

I actually have a few different blogs specifically for cartotank. Notice that there are a dozen blog on three pages; the ones you'll be most interested are on pages two and three.

BADITUDE'S EDUCATIONAL BLOGS

I'll also recommend the IBTanked cartotanks. I have a review of these tanks in the above blog list.

IBTankedXL22.jpg IBTanked-large-small.jpg IBTanked_Std_22mm_Tank.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread