Volcano Tankomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

manonthemoon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2012
NY
(1) Can anyone recommend a tankomizer similar to Volcano Inferno Tankomizer since they are now discontinued. I know various companies have the same item rebranded and I am hoping to find an identical match as I am very happy with this setup.

(2) Can anyone recommend a longer lasting automatic 510 battery similar to the Volcano Magma that would still work with the Volcano Inferno tankomizer

Why?
I've experimented with a few different setups. I started with Eonsmoke (kanger 808d1) and then upgraded to volcano magma and then volcano inferno. I also tried nearly all of volcano accessories including the drip tips, clearomizers, magma tankomizer, inferno tankomizer & tube tanks...but I've never found a setup I was 100% satisfied with until a few weeks ago... I left my Inferno batteries at home and all I had on me was the Magma batts and Inferno Tankomizer.

I decided to try it out and I liked it so much it is now my favorite setup. It looks weird (pic below) but this is the perfect setup for me since I prefer automatic batteries, especially at work since it allows me to multitask while vaping, but I prefer the Inferno Tankomizer&blank tanks over the small Magma tank because it holds more juice and provides a solid hit. I went online to order more Inferno Tankomizers only to find out they had been discontinued. I can understand why because I didn't like it when I used it with the Inferno batt but they are great on the Magma batt. Where can I order exact or similar tankomizer?

Note: I also have a 808/501 and 501/808 thread adapter and used a vivi mini nova with the magma/inferno batts. I liked this setup somewhat so I am also open to any similar clearomizer recommendations. there seem to be so many on the market so maybe someone found one they really like that they can suggest.

v6Lz6Oul.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread