Tanks and cinnamon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
Thinkin bout selling my Woodvill and going back to a tube mod with a MAP or Liquinator but was wondering if anyone had been experiencing any issues with cinnamon liquids before I go that way. I use Geoff's blend and Cinnacide a lot and am going to dedicate a tank to just those types, just wondering how the seals and tanks hold up to it.

bowhunterr2001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Beaver, Pa
If you are using cinnamon liquid it will destroy the MAP tubes in under a week...The Jonboyusmc tank holds up well, the tubes are much thicker.. The is something in the cinnamon liquid that just breaks down the polycarbonate or lexan tubing very quickly..If you are dead set on cinnamon as your constant vape stick with you woodvile, otherwise you will just be throwing money out the door... I speak from personal experience..

PS. If you decide to go the MAP tank route, PM me I have a brand new 3.2ohm one for sale with a couple of extra tubes..

Last edited:

Wate2028

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2011
sc
If you are using cinnamon liquid it will destroy the MAP tubes in under a week...The Jonboyusmc tank holds up well, the tubes are much thicker.. The is something in the cinnamon liquid that just breaks down the polycarbonate or lexan tubing very quickly..If you are dead set on cinnamon as your constant vape stick with you woodvile, otherwise you will just be throwing money out the door... I speak from personal experience..

PS. If you decide to go the MAP tank route, PM me I have a brand new 3.2ohm one for sale with a couple of extra tubes..

I was thinking I had heard that the cinnamon would eat them up quickly, shoulda just kept my GGTS and UFS. Guess I just need to come up with a "deal so good I couldn't pass it up" to tell the wife and buy them again.

bowhunterr2001

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2011
Beaver, Pa
I use a Reo Grand and cinnamon did well in it without any problems, can't say them some for my throat and lungs though... I used cinnamon as my all day vape and after several months it took it toll on my respiratory system, constant sore throat and reduced lung capacity.. Since them I have switched liquids and I feel a lot better, but deal with constant dry throat..

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Check out the polypropylene Smoktech tanks from Vapor Kings. Polypropylene supposedly does not have the same cracking issues that polycarbonate has. I say supposedly because I cannot personally attest to this. I have some of these tanks on order, so I will have personal experience soon, but for now, take my advice at your own risk.

Smoktech DCT - Dual Coil Tanks

-AJ

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
you don't have to sell your bottom feeder just yet. I have a Sgt Army Tank bottom feeder and will still sometimes stick a carto with a tank on it. You can top AND bottom feed! LOL Best of both worlds.

The syringe tank mods are very cheap and easy to make, and I've heard they won't crack with those kinds of juices. BTW, I use medical grade 20cc syringes to make mine, the ones with the flimsy plungers they say not to use.. but they work fine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread