4b4a87e38be98dd05fdddf096d712f85.jpg

Sent from the future

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
Hi and welcome to the board. I'm not gonna be any help on the Tapatalk thing, so I hope @Tonee N has steered you the right way. I barely know what Tapatalk is. If it's more complicated than rocks and spears I can't handle it, which is why I vape mech mods.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
... would you be able to grab me a link to a thread on there please?

Not sure that's possible, at least I can't see a way to grab something like that within the app.

If you haven't tried this, give it one more shot... from the front "page" hit "Personalize" then put e-cigarette-forum in the search field up top and hit the Next button at the bottom.

There'll still be a long list, and you might have to "drag up" a couple of times to force it to add to the listing, but it should show up.

I'm already subscribed so it doesn't include it in my listing. Just kinda hoping this'll work.

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I'm new to TT myself... looked a it a couple years ago but thought it crap.
It's much improved... damn near useful. :D

Half kidding... it's good enough now that I went looking for similar alternatives... forum aggregators, that sort of idea... doesn't seem to exist. They've got a pretty firm corner on the market. :(

halfempty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Miami, FL
I just rechecked and ECF does appear, but you have to type out the whole thing including the dashes for it to pop out on top. Look at the search box in the screen capture in the post by retired1. The result will probably be hidden behind the android keyboard, so you may have to scroll down. Good luck.

Reactions: Georgy Girl

Jim_ MDP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2015
I just rechecked and ECF does appear, but you have to type out the whole thing including the dashes for it to pop out on top. Look at the search box in the screen capture in the post by retired1. The result will probably be hidden behind the android keyboard, so you may have to scroll down. Good luck.

@Georgy Girl,
I still don't have it in my "tell us what you want" personalize search... but I just noticed the "Groups" page (second icon, little four pane window) has an Add More with plus sign... and that does return ECF (when I type out the name).

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread