Not open for further replies.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Not sure if tapatalk did something, or if it happened on the forum side.

I have pif and vv mods in my favorites. As of yesterday I could see pif coops under pif and the model specific subforums under vv, when I accessed them through favorites.

As of tonight I no longer see the sub forum areas. They are accessible if I go through the main forum list in tapatalk, but seem to no longer be linked to their parent forum areas when accessed via favorites.

Perhaps unrelated, but I'm now also seeing some odd threads popping up under tapatalk Participated, ones I haven't posted in in ages if ever.

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I take it the couple days ago was probably when the Variable Volt and Eliquid Feeder groups first started to appear under the Forum list in Tapatalk? It was after that point that I could both have them in Favorites (subscribed areas) as well as see them under the main Tapatalk Forum list.

Literally as of yesterday under Favorites, if I selected VV, I would see Buzz, Darwin, Lavatube, Provari under the Topics list. As of this evening I just see the actual VV threads, not the subforums.

Ahh, well, I can get to them under the main Forums tab, and add the individual subforums to Favorites.

(Between Tapatalk occasionally going weird when they decide to update, and ECF enhancing the forum, never quite sure what to expect :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread